Windows 10: Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05

Discus and support Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently updated to the 2004 update and I have tried to launch Spotify which was installed previously by the Microsoft Store and came up... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RGC Tech Problems, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05

Hi,

I have recently updated to the 2004 update and I have tried to launch Spotify which was installed previously by the Microsoft Store and came up with an error so I have uninstalled Spotify from the laptop, and tried to reinstall it. While it is installing about 70% of the way done it says ERROR with the error code 0x80073D05.

I have tried to reset the cache using WSReset.exe and tried sfc /scannow on this and they both did not fix anything. There are no clear answers online and they seem that they don't fix this issue.

:)

RGC Tech Problems, Aug 4, 2020

2. Need help with error 0x80073D05 when re-installing Cortana via Microsoft Store on Windows 10 2004.

I keep on getting errors, so I have reset Cortana via apps and features and settings and uninstalled it via powershell. Now whenever I try to re-install it via the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 2004 I get this error : 0x80073D05. I suspect that was an
    error with deleting existing application data of Cortana itself, but I can't find the application data in the %appdata% folder. Can someone help me with this? Thanks very much Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05 :)

Aren Matabia, Aug 4, 2020
  3. ivanabq Win User
    Unable to install apps from Windows Store

I tried the suggested steps. No change.

ivanabq, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05

Need help with error 0x80073D05 when re-installing Cortana via Microsoft Store on Windows 10 2004.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error, ‘0x80073D05’, when trying to install Cortana from Microsoft Store. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Does this issue occur only while installing Cortana?

Method 1: Reset Store Cache

Try resetting the Store and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset.exe’ and hit
      Enter.

Note: A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds, the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Method 2: Re-register Microsoft Store

Re-register Microsoft Store using PowerShell and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\\AppXManifest.xml”}
    3. Restart the PC.

Method 3: New user account

Try creating a new user account and see if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05

1. Windows 2004: Microsoft Store Help 0x80073D05 - Similar Threads - 2004 Microsoft Store

2. Failed to install or upgrade Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80073d05

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to install or upgrade Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80073d05: I am using winget to install some of my applications using powershell but I have tried everything and it always says error like, do you have any way to fix it??...
  3. Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Xbox App from Microsoft Store - 0x80073D05 and 0x80073CF6: In the course of trying to fix an issue with downloading a game in the Xbox App Xbox App not detecting Ubisoft Connect, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. Unfortunately, I can no longer re-install the app from the Microsoft Store, as I keep getting errors. Each time I attempt...
  4. Error Code 0X80073D05 on Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0X80073D05 on Windows 10 Store: i uninstalled netflix because the app keep signing out after exit. when i tried to reinstalled it keep stop at installing and says error. the error message says "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device....
  5. Need help with error 0x80073D05 when re-installing Cortana via Microsoft Store on Windows...

Need help with error 0x80073D05 when re-installing Cortana via Microsoft Store on Windows...: I keep on getting errors, so I have reset Cortana via apps and features and settings and uninstalled it via powershell. Now whenever I try to re-install it via the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 2004 I get this error : 0x80073D05. I suspect that was an error with deleting...
  6. Microsoft Store app not reinstalling--error code 0x80073D05

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store app not reinstalling--error code 0x80073D05: I uninstalled the Office app from the Microsoft store and am trying to reinstall it. It downloads all the way, but it only installs to 90% before encountering error code 0x80073D05. I've restarted my computer, reset the Store, and reset the cache with wsreset.exe. I've...
  7. Microsoft Store error 0x80073D05 when installing or uninstalling apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store error 0x80073D05 when installing or uninstalling apps: [ATTACH]If you’ve been using Microsoft Store apps a lot over the past couple of years, then chances are, you may have come across this error. […] This post Microsoft Store error 0x80073D05 when installing or uninstalling apps is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05: I have a Samsung Series 9 Notebook and have been using the Samsung Update app from the Microsoft Store to download Samsung software / BIOS updates since I purchased the computer in 12/17. The app has been occasionally glitchy, but no insurmountable issues -- until now....
  9. Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store

Error 0x80073D05 : Unable to install Spotify Music App from microsoft Store: Hello, It has been monthes now since I have this issue, I'm slowly starting to become insane... I've been using the spotify app from the microsoft store for years (better implementation imo), but from a day to another, the app started to bug. I tried to uninstall it and...
  10. Error code 0x80073D05; Windows Store cache may be damaged

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80073D05; Windows Store cache may be damaged: I have been tried to install an extension for the Edge browser from the Windows Store, and I keep receiving the error code 0x80073D05. That led me to try the Microsoft Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It tells me that the "Windows Store cache and licenses may be...