Windows 10: windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

Discus and support windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChristY-, Aug 8, 2020.

1. ChristY- Win User

windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests" it shows MoUsoCoreWorker.exe constantly don't want my PC sleep when idle after 15 mins, but i can sleep manually on Windows Start menu, then i tried to restart windows update services but it still appear after few mintues later, also i updated the optional KB4568831, issue still not fix. Anyone got same issue or have any idea how to fix it?

:)

ChristY-, Aug 8, 2020
  2. gbeepster Win User

MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

My computer (Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041) is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics.
    The report from yesterday (5/31/2020) indicates that my computer awoke from sleep 50-55 times during the course of the day until at about 8:00 p.m., I decided that it was better to fully shut down the computer rather than have these continued cycles. The
    common thread in all these awakenings from sleep is MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe).

- Power Requests

- \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

[table][tr][td]START TIME[/td][td]DURATION[/td][td]TYPE[/td][td]TOKEN[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-05-31T18:18:53[/td][td]0:00:01[/td][td]Execution[/td][td]0xffff8389192ab2e0[/td][/tr][/table]

This executable is a Microsoft programming element.

Why is this happening and what can I do to eliminate this totally annoying phenomena?

gbeepster, Aug 8, 2020
  3. antares Win User
    MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate Windows file? Is it safe to block it from accessing the internet? Thanks

Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.388

antares, Aug 8, 2020
  4. windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

USO Core Worker Process

HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is,

HectorEdenburg, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

1. windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically - Similar Threads - 2004 MoUSO Core

2. NsLookup process prevents sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NsLookup process prevents sleep: To put it short: After the newest Windows 10 Update for some reason my Laptop cannot go to sleep.Tried using the Power options, did not work out but when I check using powercfg command, I found...
  3. MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO Core Worker Process: Hello dear friends, I recently noticed the MoUSO Core Worker Process remains active in the background even after the updates have been installed, which is something that usually didn't happen before. Is that standard behaviour, or there may be something wrong with my...
  4. Question about overriding MoUSOCoreWorker Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about overriding MoUSOCoreWorker Process: Hi. By now many of us know how to override the MoUSOCoreWorker Process by the powercfg /requestsoverride process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe execution command so the computer will sleep normally. What I can't find is if doing that causes any issues with Windows Updates downloads or...
  5. Ti worker exe.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ti worker exe.: How do I download Ti worker exe. after he has been deleted by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti-worker-exe/02043609-b0a2-4aff-a1bc-1ff7b4716f5e
  6. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process: While searching through the Microsoft index of information by clicking on the product MoUSOCoreWorker.exe, and clicking "Search for Information" pops up Bing; not what I expected - and never what I expected since upgrading from Vista - this is an OLD complaint where I'm...
  7. MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall: Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate...
  8. MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep: My computer Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041 is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics. The report from...
  9. USO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USO Core Worker Process: HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uso-core-worker-process/956f8e16-ec43-40f7-a77b-59240f449bc5
  10. which processes prevent sleep?

which processes prevent sleep?: my computer will go to sleep after 30 minutes, as scheduled, but only if I have not signed in to my user account. once I sign in, it will not automatically sleep, and the monitor will not dim. what processes are likely to be interfering with sleep? I can put it into sleep...