Windows 10: Windows 2004 Stutters (Audio and Video) Components: 5700xt Adrenaline 20.4.2, R5 3600X...

Discus and support Windows 2004 Stutters (Audio and Video) Components: 5700xt Adrenaline 20.4.2, R5 3600X... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SWB-Front [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SWB-Front, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Windows 2004 Stutters (Audio and Video) Components: 5700xt Adrenaline 20.4.2, R5 3600X...

/u/SWB-Front, Aug 30, 2020

2. Video and audio stuttering

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you in resolving your stuttering issue with Video and Audio. I would suggest you follow the below fixes one by one to resolve the issue.

Fix #1:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type CMD

Step 2:

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press enter.

Step 4:

Restart PC and Verify

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Video Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Fix #3:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Audio Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Let me know the status after performing the above and if in case the issue still persists then will provide you with further steps to resolve this issue.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Video and audio stuttering

I recently bought a brand new pc -

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray
    Corsair DDR 4 64G (32Gx2) 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16
    Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4
    Asus PRIME X570-PRO
    A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280
    Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower Smart Case Black

Seagate HDD 4.0TB 256MB SATA3 BarraCuda

Gigabyte RTX 2080TI GAMING OC 11GB

Corsair RM750 750W PSU 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Edifier 2.0 Luna Eclipse 74W Black Bluetooth

Plus I run a duel monitor setup-

microstep MSI MAG272CQR (Brand new)

DELL P2317H (Old)

From the very moment I fired up the PC I had experienced stuttering in both video and audio, the video stuttering was pretty constant and the audio stuttering happened at random but frequently. Just by draggin a tab across the screen was enough to see the
    stutters, and as for the audio, I could use the "test" function to replicate the audio stutters. This problem seem to come and go at random, and restarting the pc seems to fix it for a while, but it always comes back. I tried re-installing my gpu driver and
    audio driver, even reseting my pc. No cigar so far. Please someone help, I payed an arm and a leg for this rig and I can't even watch videos on it without the experience being completely ruined by these stutters

Jonathan Gov, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Windows 2004 Stutters (Audio and Video) Components: 5700xt Adrenaline 20.4.2, R5 3600X...

PS/2 Keyboard and stuttering video/audio

Hello everyone,

I'm using a ps/2 keyboard.

When I'm pressing a button while any video or
    audio file is playing, it stutters. Especially when I stay on the button.

My TV application MyTheatre is affected by this the most. But also WMP, MPC HC and Flash or HTML5-playback in browsers show this behaviour.

When I additionally attach an usb keyboard, this one doesn't trigger the stuttering (while the ps/2 kbd still does). Also simulating key-presses using AutoHotKey doesn't trigger the stuttering.

In this way, I'm not able to use MyTheatre on the second screen to watch TV in the backgeround while working at the frist screen.

Does anyone know this problem or have a solution?

Best regards,

Rhino Cracker, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2004 Stutters (Audio and Video) Components: 5700xt Adrenaline 20.4.2, R5 3600X...

1. Windows 2004 Stutters (Audio and Video) Components: 5700xt Adrenaline 20.4.2, R5 3600X... - Similar Threads - 2004 Stutters Audio

2. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio video mouse everything stutters: I have amd 7600x, 32gb ram 4800MT/s, rtx 3060 12gb, 1 month old system I am facing same problem on window 11 and 10 Pro with all the lastest window update as of posting this question.Annoying party if there is songsaudio video micro stutters last for 1sec and mouse lag. As...
  3. Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?: WinTV v8 latest installer from the website. Fresh install of Win 1703 and 1909 and 2004 with surface pro 4 drivers, then wintv drivers and apps to test. No problems with live TV in 1703 and 1909, but stutters in 2004. LatencyMon shows wdf01000.sys is the main detected...
  4. PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuttering every 2 seconds with audio and video issues.: Since the windows 10 update half of September my computer keeps stuttering every 2 seconds. The first update a few weeks ago was fixed with a new update a few hours after with me checking for it every 10 minutes. Second time it was the same. 3th time there are no new updates...
  5. seemingly random audio/video stutter and freeze on win10 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    seemingly random audio/video stutter and freeze on win10 2004: almost everytime I play a game or watch a video at a random time after starting the sound and video start freezing at a consistent rythm. the mouse lags too. i dont know exaclty what triggers it honestly the only time ive been able to recreate this issue is when installing a...
  6. Video and audio stuttering

Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  7. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  8. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Win10 Audio and video stutter

Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  10. Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10

Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10: I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a conexant smartaudio hd sound driver. Anytime I use the computer, the video and audio stutters. I have had this issue for the past month now. At first i thought it was my sound driver, but the problem came back. Then I...