Windows 10: Windows 2004 update didn't intsall

Discus and support Windows 2004 update didn't intsall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was updating windows from version 1909 to 2004 the update was installed 60 percent and then it started again from getting things ready I gave my 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShreyanshShrivastava1, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Windows 2004 update didn't intsall

I was updating windows from version 1909 to 2004 the update was installed 60 percent and then it started again from getting things ready I gave my 3 hrs and approximately complete data for it why it happened? How to solve it ?

I am not as rich and don't have broadband connection I have limited data for one day and I am a student I need my laptop frequently for work please help.

:)

ShreyanshShrivastava1, Jul 21, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 21, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 2004 update didn't intsall

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 2004 update didn't intsall :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2004 update didn't intsall

1. Windows 2004 update didn't intsall - Similar Threads - 2004 update didn't

2. I cant intsall Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant intsall Java: So every time I try to install Java the file will download but then it wont let me install it just gives me a file and when I click it, it brings me to a blank screen and nothing else. Ive run into this issue with a few other download files but this one im most upset about....
  3. I cant intsall Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant intsall Java: So every time I try to install Java the file will download but then it wont let me install it just gives me a file and when I click it, it brings me to a blank screen and nothing else. Ive run into this issue with a few other download files but this one im most upset about....
  4. I cant intsall Java

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. [help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] my laptop didn't update to 2004 yet: its been 5 months and my lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd haven't got the latest update there's a way to force it and keep all my files settings software and games? submitted by /u/how-im-not-dead-pool [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 2004 Update!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2004 Update!: Hi all I hope you are all safe in these very stage times. I am using Windows 10 Pro (1909) on a relatively recent PC with 32GB RAM, SSD drives etc. Normally, the PC is lightning fast and no matter what I do there are very few lag issues or slowdowns.I recently updated to...
  7. Didn't want version 2004

Didn't want version 2004: I recently bought a new ssd and installed windows 10 on it. However, it installed version 2004 and I wanted 1909. Since the drive is new there is no rollback option to go back to 1909. Is there a way I can uninstall version 2004 and manually install version 1909? I don't...
  8. Cant intsall Windows 10

Cant intsall Windows 10: I have a ASUS X205TA Laptop and im trying to install windows 10 because this laptop is running Windows 8.1. Whenever I try to install it, I end up getting a message at the end saying "We couldn't install Windows 10, 0x8007000A - 0x2000D, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS...
  9. Windows 10 fresh Intsall

Windows 10 fresh Intsall: Hi there, I have 4 drives in total on my system, local disk c: which is obviously where windows and applications are installed and 3 other drives that are used as storage. I need to reinstall windows and completely wipe out all data on local disk (C:), registry and...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Update won't Intsall

Windows 10 1809 Update won't Intsall: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I already downloaded the 1809 Version Update and it says "Requires a restart to finish installing". But there's no prompt to Restart and Update in the Power Menu. i tried to restart it many times but it won't install. Is there has some problems with the...