Windows 10: windows 2004 word icon

Discus and support windows 2004 word icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Word is not like the other icons. It is shrunken on a gray background + stands out like a sore thumb.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter D. N., Jun 25, 2020.

1. windows 2004 word icon

Word is not like the other icons. It is shrunken on a gray background + stands out like a sore thumb.

:)

Peter D. N., Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. windows 2004 word icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

windows 2004 word icon

1. windows 2004 word icon - Similar Threads - 2004 word icon

2. Word Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Icons on Taskbar: I have opened 6 word documents. They all appear on the taskbar. I would like to arrange them alphabetically from left to right to make it easier to work with them. When I try to move 1 - ONE - all icons move. I only want to move 1 - ONE - icon at a time. Help?...
  3. Word Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Icons on Taskbar: I have opened 6 word documents. They all appear on the taskbar. I would like to arrange them alphabetically from left to right to make it easier to work with them. When I try to move 1 - ONE - all icons move. I only want to move 1 - ONE - icon at a time. Help?...
  4. Word Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 2004 icon shader bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 icon shader bug?: For some reason, even when I have the icon shader off, it will randomly come back on when I click on windows explorer. It only does it sometimes, but I did the registry fix and went to the preformance settings, though the thing is I had this already turned off even before...
  6. Icon for microsoft word is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icon for microsoft word is blank: my docs are showing blank in the icon and my file explorer keeps freezing when I try to open microsoft word documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-microsoft-word-is-blank/47d2f17c-f702-46ad-9254-21a9609d8d12
  7. WORD ICON ON DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WORD ICON ON DESKTOP: I have several word documents on my desktop that are formatted for word with the W icon. But my MAIN word icon(shortcut) is white with NO word on it. I thought I repaired it last night but this morning it is back "white again". All my other microsoft icons on my desktop...
  8. Wrong Word Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong Word Icon: Running Windows 10 Pro 1809 and Office 2016 and my MS word icon looks like this [ATTACH] All my other Office icons are correct and this is bugging me. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my word documents to show the proper icon. I've renamed the icon cache to...
  9. problem word icons

in Microsoft Office and 365
    problem word icons: hi i reinstalled Windows 10 and office 2016 pro with legal licenses,and other several aplications. some doc files i have on a folder,instead of appear the w of the office ,it appears like a shortcut, other docs on other disks are ok.I already do open with word and does...
  10. problem word icons

in Windows 10 Support
    problem word icons: hi i reinstalled Windows 10 and office 2016 pro with legal licenses,and other several aplications. some doc files i have on a folder,instead of appear the w of the office ,it appears like a shortcut, other docs on other disks are ok.I already do open with word and does...