Windows 10: Windows 2012 reboots on automatic

Discus and support Windows 2012 reboots on automatic in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, my name is Raphael and i'm new here. Guys i have a question, my machine is windows 2012, and it reboots without asking, reboots on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RaphaelBressani, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Windows 2012 reboots on automatic

Hello Everyone, my name is Raphael and i'm new here.
    Guys i have a question, my machine is windows 2012, and it reboots without asking, reboots on automatic , i would like to know how to stop it restarting if anyone can help me, that would be cool

:)

RaphaelBressani, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Windows 2012 reboots on automatic

Windows Server 2012 - Wikipedia

Has it has a BSoD? Check the event log to find out.

3. Windows 2012 reboots on automatic

Hello Everyone, my name is Raphael and i'm new here.
    Guys i have a question, my machine is windows 2012, and it reboots without asking, reboots on automatic , i would like to know how to stop it restarting if anyone can help me, that would be cool

RaphaelBressani, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Windows 2012 reboots on automatic

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2012 reboots on automatic

1. Windows 2012 reboots on automatic - Similar Threads - 2012 reboots automatic

2. Windows 11 automatically reboots itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically reboots itself: I'm being plagues by wndows 11 automatically rebooting itself. Sometimes I get dumps other times the display just locks up with only the cursor visible on a black screen and I have to power off to recover. I've been going through the windows\system event logs filtered by...
  3. System Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Rebooting Automatically: My system Rebooting Automatically....i have dump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4PKafUGjbsjHh-2GPcOCfpxck1?e=zq1XPA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-rebooting-automatically/b9f36b3b-295e-4e19-a4fe-968980cd61c9
  4. System Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Rebooting Automatically: My system Rebooting Automatically....i have dump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4PKafUGjbsjHh-2GPcOCfpxck1?e=zq1XPA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-rebooting-automatically/b9f36b3b-295e-4e19-a4fe-968980cd61c9
  5. Automatic System reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic System reboot: Hello,I did a system shut down at 10:48 PM but noted that my system had rebooted itself at 2:05 AM. On checking the system logs in event viewer, one thing was bit alarming for me. Can anyone explain what this means. Event ID is 16 which doesn't give me much information on the...
  6. Stop Automatic reboot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Automatic reboot?: How do you stop cancer feature automatic reboot after windows update or just stop windows update from running?And no, its not a solution just to be able to pause it for a month.And change Windows update service to manual will still run windows update at some point.Only tested...
  7. Windows Automatically Rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Automatically Rebooting: I've had an issue since about October since buying and installing a my new 3080 GPU. My computer will randomly restart. But not when I play games. Only when I'm on the internet/desktop. I've tried reseating the graphics card, replacing my boot drive, uninstalling and...
  8. System Reboots Automatically

System Reboots Automatically: Recently, my PC has been rebooting by his self, I opend Event Viewer and saw that I have an error called "cplspcon" and its description is: "The cplspcon service terminated with the following error: Unspecified error" Can this error cuase the PC to be rebooted by his...
  9. Windows Rebooting Automatically

Windows Rebooting Automatically: Hi everyone, Need some help with my PC. I changed my GPU and PSU couple of days ago and after that PC keeps rebooting automatically. For the GPU I uninstalled all drivers and installed the new one. I had a PSU 450ws and changed for a 600w. The errors I am getting...
  10. Windows 10 - Inexplicable reboot to a 2012 version of C

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Inexplicable reboot to a 2012 version of C: Hi everyone, I had a recent issue with my computer and couldn't find any post on this forum mentioning a similar issue - so I'm posting here for the first time. Please forgive my imprecision. Yesterday my computer froze then displayed a blue screen saying there was an...