Windows 10: Windows 2013 Text problems/ box in doc

Discus and support Windows 2013 Text problems/ box in doc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i am using word 2013 and i am in the middle of typing a document. I touched something on the keypad and now I have a box in my doc and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephKohler, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows 2013 Text problems/ box in doc

Hello, i am using word 2013 and i am in the middle of typing a document. I touched something on the keypad and now I have a box in my doc and when i try to type the text appears in red with red underlining. PLEASE HELP.

THANK YOU,VERY, VERY MUCH. Joe Kohler 614-436-2441

:)

JosephKohler, Aug 13, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Windows 2013 Text problems/ box in doc

Word 2013 docs wont open im Windows 10

After installing windows 10 I cant open any word 2013 docs. Get an error message that I may not have enough memory available - corrupted file - or need to run "Text Recovery Converter".

PapaTurtle, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2013 Text problems/ box in doc

1. Windows 2013 Text problems/ box in doc - Similar Threads - 2013 Text problems

2. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  3. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  4. Unwanted Text Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted Text Box: When I am using Microsoft Edge, a text box that says "Enter your search term" is always in the middle of my screen, no matter what page I navigate to. Can anyone help me figure out how to get rid of it? For reference, I have taken a screen shot of a page with the box. Thank...
  5. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  6. Text box issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text box issues: I’m having problems typing my password in the text box for Wifi connection, It won’t let me type in the password , I’ve moved the cursor and clicked it in the text box both left and right and still nothing . Thanks...
  7. Problem with win explorer and text docs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with win explorer and text docs.: So I'm having a problem with my computers storage becoming unresponsive the drives seem fine as I can still use them as normal but windows explorer refuses to load them properly I have 3 drives a 512g SSD for the OS and a 1tb SSD and a 4tb hard drive, its bazaar as I can...
  8. Weird box with text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird box with text: So this user keeps getting weird squares on her computer, and I can't really figure out why. it's not just in word or excel it's everything she opens. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-box-with-text/38f4a2e8-317a-4835-89b8-8c1a2ede896c
  9. How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc: How do I turn a text doc into a pdf doc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-a-text-doc-into-a-pdf-doc/db5dc231-a0cf-412b-a22f-339fdf4c06c5"
  10. Weird text box

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text box: Hi All Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just randomly pop up see the screen shot. [img] Now I am unsure what is getting this box to pop up. I do have additional...