Windows 10: Windows 2016 Server - Working with the Registry Editor

Discus and support Windows 2016 Server - Working with the Registry Editor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning: I'm currently working with the Registry Editor of a certain user embedded within Windows 2016 Server. Today I'm analyzing the behavior... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Al386114, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Al386114 Win User

Windows 2016 Server - Working with the Registry Editor

Good morning:

I'm currently working with the Registry Editor of a certain user embedded within Windows 2016 Server. Today I'm analyzing the behavior of the registry keys "HKCU" and "HKU" with respect to the association of file extensions.

More specifically, I'm attempting to check if in the registry keys "HKCU" and "HKU" there is any reference to the ".aaa" file extensions. However, I don't seem to understand how to do so and where to check for those. Which part of the database contains those references?

Thank you beforehand.

Greetings.

:)

Al386114, Apr 10, 2020

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 10, 2020
  3. DaleDalka Win User
    Registry Editor Stops Working

While searching the registry the registry editor stops working on Windows 10 Pro.

DaleDalka, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Windows 2016 Server - Working with the Registry Editor

Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2016 Server - Working with the Registry Editor

1. Windows 2016 Server - Working with the Registry Editor - Similar Threads - 2016 Server Working

2. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Editor: Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor/0414b1f2-50cf-4d94-9c9f-20665a45b5cb
  3. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  4. Windows registry editor

Windows registry editor: Hello everyone, I'm having a very annoying problem with my nvidia virtual memory/windows registry. I decided to try to increase my dedicated video memory so I went to my windows registry and selected the local h key machine, and then software, there was a Nvidia drop down, I...
  5. Windows registry editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows registry editor: Hello everyone, I'm having a very annoying problem with my nvidia virtual memory/windows registry. I decided to try to increase my dedicated video memory so I went to my windows registry and selected the local h key machine, and then software, there was a Nvidia drop down, I...
  6. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: So I was looking for a way to optimize my pc's gaming performance and I tried optimization tweaks and mistakingly messed wth the registry editor and permissions so if i try to open file explorer or most windows apps like RunTimeBroker it says i either don't have it installed...
  7. Windows Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Registry Editor: Hello Sir,I just accidently deleted a file named 'Policies' in my Windows Registry Editor'Policies' file is located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ExplorerPlzzz help...
  8. Windows Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Editor: Hello Sir,I just accidently deleted a file named 'Policies' in my Windows Registry Editor'Policies' file is located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ExplorerPlzzz help...
  9. Windows Registry Editor

10. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor: Hi, everyone. I need your help. Ive deleted something in registry editor then i dont have any backup to restore the messed ive done. I want to ask if i change a new os in my laptop is it possible that my registry will be newly again? Your response is very much...