Windows 10: Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems

Discus and support Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Updated for 2019-7/8 or whatever the newest feature update. Then my PC is non-gamable. 1. with some applications, such as NordVPN and Dota2, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DongxuHuang, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems

Updated for 2019-7/8 or whatever the newest feature update. Then my PC is non-gamable.

1. with some applications, such as NordVPN and Dota2, the program will launch and you can actually use it. But there is no display. You know you are in full screen mode because your cursor changes but what you see is still the desktop (unable to click on it). For NordVPN, you see a transparent window with borders. I checked the drivers and uninstall reinstall several times, nothing changes.

2. now starcraft2 starts to throw me ddkmd.sys error, blue screen. Hasn't seen that for quite a while.

What did microsoft do? Can you reimburse my Windows 10 purchase and give me a copy of Windows 7?

Seriously, everytime you force a major "feature update" on us, you promise to break something.

Why am I still using Windows if I can't even game on it. As an end user I should not be an expert in debugging Windows software/hardware compatibility issues.

Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems [​IMG]

:)

DongxuHuang, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems

1. Windows 2019-7/8 update cause a lot of problems - Similar Threads - 2019 update cause

2. Intel update dated 4/8/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel update dated 4/8/2019: I reinstalled windows 11 on my medion note book E3222 and in the process of updating this update was started. The update was not succesfull and i would like to delete it form windows update. There used to be a tool to do that but the page doesn't exist anymore. What to do...
  3. Intel update dated 4/8/2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel update dated 4/8/2019: I reinstalled windows 11 on my medion note book E3222 and in the process of updating this update was started. The update was not succesfull and i would like to delete it form windows update. There used to be a tool to do that but the page doesn't exist anymore. What to do...
  4. Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems: Hi there! My audio was working fine until I decided to update the audio driver. The audio just stopped working, I researched the whole internet, tried everything I could find. Nothing worked. The only thing that temporarily fixes it, is uninstalling the driver. After...
  5. 8/7/21 defender update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    8/7/21 defender update: My computer was fine and operating well on the 7th but when I used it on the 8th the computer blue screens. Restarts. And repeats. The only change was the update for windows defender. I know because I only used it for word doc on the 7th nothing els. Upon uninstalling the new...
  6. Hibernation causing a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation causing a lot of problems: I found this in this forum: Created on March 16, 2016 My computer won't wake up from hibernation in Windows 10 My computer recently stopped emerging from hibernation for no apparent reason and forced me to do hard reboots before functioning. I went to Device Manager as you...
  7. Intel update dated 4/8/2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel update dated 4/8/2019: I am using Win 10 1909. How do I prevent the following "update" from being downloaded: Intel Corporation - System - 4/8/2019 12:00:00 AM - 30.100.1915.1 The "update" is OLD and is for a previous version of Win 10...
  8. Update downloaded 8/13/2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update downloaded 8/13/2019: After the update Windows is not operable. The screen with the four pane window on the right and a tag line on the bottom appears. In the lower left corner is the Window’s Start icon, and the search box. There are no program icon’s. Ctrl+Alt+Delete displays the Lock,...
  9. Windows 10 update 1903 8/6/2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1903 8/6/2019: Windows updated last night - version 1903. I can't see much else about the update because I am logged on with a temporary profile and am told that I need a 'new app' to see what's new. What's new is that all of my personal settings are gone, I don't get logged in to OneDrive,...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019: Please correct my total game time. I had to end my session, but I went back to the main screen and closed the app and turned off my computer. When I went back into the game a few hours later it added that time to my total time played. It states that it will only count the...