Windows 10: windows 2019 update

Discus and support windows 2019 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; has anyone else had problems with updates?..im sick to death of this,everytime i go to update my windows 10 i get this,,it downloads all the wayand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cherpyjaws, Mar 2, 2020.

1. windows 2019 update

has anyone else had problems with updates?..im sick to death of this,everytime i go to update my windows 10 i get this,,it downloads all the wayand then says its installing,it gets to around 95 and stops sauing there is something wrong with my update programmecarnt remember exact words.so i can never update..its the 2019 update im trying to get even as i speak im trying to download a copy of windows see if i can get that way around it,any one else having this.

:)

cherpyjaws, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Mar 2, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

windows 2019 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows 2019 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

windows 2019 update

1. windows 2019 update - Similar Threads - 2019 update

2. Windows 10 November 2019 Update ERROR "Can't find the necessary file. Please check if you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 November 2019 Update ERROR "Can't find the necessary file. Please check if you...: Please assist me with this problem with updating my Windows 10. In trying to fix my update, I am attempting to install Windows 10 November 2019 Update. However it is saying... "Can't find the necessary file. Please check if you have permission..." My computer is running...
  3. Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019

Windows 10 updates failing since April of 2019: Pick your choice.. Nothing has updated since last April. The updates run incessantly every week for the past year. I have been screaming in the feedback section and nothing is said or done. I have tried some of the suggestions I have found on the web to reset the update...
  4. Update always shows "Last Checked" in 2019 and doesn't auto update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update always shows "Last Checked" in 2019 and doesn't auto update?: [img] Every time I open windows update I am greeted by this. I can click check for updates and it checks, and if there are some it'll find and install. And if there aren't it'll say last checked Today. But the moment I close the window and reopen it, it'll go back to...
  5. Frequent crashes and Restarts after Windows 10 update in October or November 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent crashes and Restarts after Windows 10 update in October or November 2019: My desktop is frequently crashing restarting after Windows 10 update in October or November 2019. I get a blue screen message: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we will restart for you. For more information on...
  6. Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random freezes after November 2019 W10 Update: How does an elderly computer novice like me remedy a random screen anywhere while doing anything? This issue started with a W10 update and it's been torturing me ever since. I run Event Viewer and Reliability test and it seems to identify a different file each time may be...
  7. Windows 10 November 2019 update fails to install, DataStoreCacheDumpTool.exe

Windows 10 November 2019 update fails to install, DataStoreCacheDumpTool.exe: I'm trying to do an in-place upgrade of Windows 10 from an earlier build 17134.1304 to the latest, 1909. I downloaded the Windows Update assistant and it starts to run. After a considerable amount of time the upgrade is halted with an error dialog....
  8. Windows November 2019 Update - Version 1809

Windows November 2019 Update - Version 1809: I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks to install the latest updates, it always says it's unable to install certain components. I uninstalled my antivirus software temporarily also as I heard that might be the problem and again, it didn't update properly. Not sure what...
  9. Why am I not being offered any updates for Win 10 since 12/24/2019?

Why am I not being offered any updates for Win 10 since 12/24/2019?: I have not been offered any updates via Windows Update since 12/24/2019. When I try to do a manual update using Check For Updates, it says I am up to date. It was working fine prior to 12/24 for 7 months since I got this computer. I am on Win 10 Version 1909 OS Build...
  10. Updating nov. 2019 -update

Updating nov. 2019 -update: After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on the harddisk. Left on the usb was a windows 10 recovery file, which I gave no attention. I got a message from the "system",...