Windows 10: Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui

Discus and support Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if the New ui for the settings is gonna be in the new 2020 update for windows coming in April?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clayton Green, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui

Hello I was wondering if the New ui for the settings is gonna be in the new 2020 update for windows coming in April?

:)

Clayton Green, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Martmcd Win User

Windows 10 New Ui Settings

Hi Clayton

the banner in settings is still with the windows insiders, perhaps it will be released in the spring of 2020.

The banner contains personal information (email address), as this is a public forum i suggest you remove the screenshot or edit it to mask the personal information.

Martmcd, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 New Ui Settings

Hello Today I updated my computer to the November 2019 update and I went into settings and for some reason I dont have the new UI in settings does anyone know how I get the new UI settings in

Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui 859888db-1425-4394-a697-459f2fb35305?upload=true.png

10. Thanks. Im also running Windows 10 Professional.

Clayton Green, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui

New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui

1. Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui - Similar Threads - 2020 update setting

2. windows 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 2020 update: why is my January 2020 windows update still on zero percent after multiple hours? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-2020-update/bdef9569-64cb-4371-ba1a-0530243a52b1
  3. CES 2020: New Chromebooks for 2020

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: New Chromebooks for 2020: Hello from Las Vegas! This week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), our partners Samsung, Lenovo and ASUS are introducing new Chromebooks to give you more options to get work done or sit back and have some fun. Chromebooks run Chrome OS — the powerfully simple operating...
  4. Windows 10 New Ui Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 New Ui Settings: Hello Today I updated my computer to the November 2019 update and I went into settings and for some reason I dont have the new UI in settings does anyone know how I get the new UI settings in [ATTACH] [ATTACH]10. Thanks. Im also running Windows 10 Professional....
  5. May 2019 Update doesn't show new Settings UI

May 2019 Update doesn't show new Settings UI: I updated to the May 2019 Update (Win 10 Home) without any issues or receiving any error message. However, when I open Settings it doesn't show the new UI that's supposed to have the user account banner at the top of the window. Instead, mine still looks like it did in the...
  6. Windows 10 New UI Not Working

Windows 10 New UI Not Working: Greetings, Microsoft! Recently, I noticed that some parts of my Windows 10 installation is not working, and I'd like to get them back. Here's a list of what's not working: PC settings (or the "immersive" control panel) → this just doesn't open at all. Photos, Groove and...
  7. New UI updates for Google Drive on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New UI updates for Google Drive on the web: We’re making some updates to the look and feel of Google Drive on the web. There’s no change in functionality, but some icons and buttons have moved, and there’s a range of visual tweaks to align with Google’s latest material design principles. We built that this new...
  8. VirusTotal Is Getting a New UI

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VirusTotal Is Getting a New UI: [img] VirusTotal, the go-to source for most of today's infosec intelligence, will get a new user interface (UI) in the coming months. The new facelift comes after years of complaints from security researchers who decried its small font size and fixed-width interface,...
  9. Settings UI is ugly / CU update feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings UI is ugly / CU update feedback: I don't mind Microsoft replacing Control Panel and such with something better and more efficient. But The Settings phone like UI is so f.. ugly. What's even worse, is that MS just removed Control Panel from Win+X shortcuts, and replaced Programs and Feature with Apps and...
  10. Build 14342 unreported changes: New Notifications UI & Settings Icons,

in Windows 10 News
    Build 14342 unreported changes: New Notifications UI & Settings Icons,: Build 14342 unreported changes: New Notifications UI & Settings Icons, high HTML5 score [img] CX0485fxbuk Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Build 14342 brings some changes, new features, lots of fixes and improvements but like always there are some changes which were...