Windows 10: Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock...

Discus and support Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since I have upgraded to windows 10 20H2, I can't run start menu again, neither by clicking on the windows 10 button or clicking on the menu icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Magishian, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock...

Since I have upgraded to windows 10 20H2, I can't run start menu again, neither by clicking on the windows 10 button or clicking on the menu icon. Whenever I click on the clock, the popup window that shows a calendar is not appearing. Action center too.

In the first couple of days, I could open "Open Network and Internet settings". Now even that doesn't work anymore. I need to "change adapter settings" to deactivate ethernet and use 4G momentarily to upload files.

Is there a way to fix them, I'm using the same windows since 2016 and I never had problems like this until recently.

submitted by /u/Magishian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Magishian, Nov 18, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock...

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

MalekTips

then go to start>run>"msconfig" services tab...scroll to bottom uncheck security center apply and reboot

Solaris17, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock...

1. Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock... - Similar Threads - 20H2 lost action

2. Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Action Center: When I updated my Pc , my windows action center became unresponsive, It gets close quickly once opened and none of the options like night light, location etc. are selectable. I tried all the methods given on web but nothing worked. I need an immediate solution for this plz....
  3. Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2)

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2): I keep getting notifications in the action center that my Ant-Virus Needs to be turned on! But I have 2 anti-virus programs (Malwarebytes and Acronis True Image) that are working all the time. After some conversations with Dell and Microsoft Tech Support it is clear that the...
  4. Windows is in Light Mode but the Action Center is still dark? (20H2)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is in Light Mode but the Action Center is still dark? (20H2): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DemonNinja123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwz7n8/windows_is_in_light_mode_but_the_action_center_is/
  5. Windows 10 20H2 Start and Action center not responding

Windows 10 20H2 Start and Action center not responding: I installed the insider beta build of 20H2. after couple cumulative update I exit from insider. But now I have problem with windows start and notification center. Those are not responding sometimes. If I press the Action Center menu icon from taskbar entire taskbar icons will...
  6. Windows 10 Action Center is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center is missing: [ATTACH]If you find that your Action Center is missing from the Windows 10 Notification Area of the Taskar, then this post will show you how […] This article Windows 10 Action Center is missing first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Action Center display

Windows 10 Action Center display: WIndows 10 fully updated but have not yet been offered version 2004. The Action Center, when open, displays notifications at the top, and at the bottom a number of tiles identifying actions/functions that may or may not be switched on. The ones available, but not switched...
  8. Clock action center messed up with Japanese text

Clock action center messed up with Japanese text: So, in Version 2004, I checked the clock action center only to see that it’s completely messed up with Japenese text everywhere and a underline on the full date.[IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.

Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.: The brightness button in the Action/ Notification center does nothing when I click it. All other buttons are working normally. I use Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-action-notification-center/42cfad0d-b2f4-4770-ad97-db85395c31b6
  10. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...