Windows 10: Windows 20H2 Mic problem

Discus and support Windows 20H2 Mic problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have this problem that I cannot use my mic at all after update 20H2. Whenever I connect on Discord or Google meet, my mic makes completely out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Patrik Kuník, May 1, 2021.

1. Windows 20H2 Mic problem

Hello, I have this problem that I cannot use my mic at all after update 20H2. Whenever I connect on Discord or Google meet, my mic makes completely out of world noises and doesn't detect my voice at all. It's also important to note that this is happening to me no matter what mic I'm using. I tried everything, nothing helps...

:)

Patrik Kuník, May 1, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 1, 2021
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Windows 20H2 Mic problem :)

jooi312, May 1, 2021
  4. Windows 20H2 Mic problem

mic problems

Hello Elithon,

I do apologize if the above steps did not worked. Lets try to ensure first if the Microphone is listed as your default Recoding Device. Please click START and search CONTROL PANEL and go to SOUNDS then we need to go to RECORDING TAB and check if the Mic is listed if not try to right click on that windows and check both Disable and Disconnected Device if it shows up right click and go to properties and check levels and make sure its not disabled.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 20H2 Mic problem

1. Windows 20H2 Mic problem - Similar Threads - 20H2 Mic problem

2. Mic Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Problem: Hi,I really am unsure whats going on... I have Asus TUF506HM, Windows 10 Professional. In the past I did not have a need for the mic and camera so I turned it off in Group Policy and disabled drivers for both.I have to use it now, so I renabled the driver and shut off the...
  3. Mic problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic problems: Today it was like any other day, on my computer playing games and calling with my buddies, I changed my input audio to my camera mic to have some with it, after playing w/ it around I changed it back to my main mic, Though my friends can not hear my mic,I tried listening to...
  4. Mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic problem: Hello,I have a mic problem, the mic has low voice. but if I tried any operating system except windows it works well, I tried to update drivers and still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem/79271761-b62f-4cfb-bb0b-1fb8d9907c6e
  5. Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic Problems: So I have an Astro A40 headset, and it works perfectly fine on my console and anything else I try. But when I plug it into my computer it works fine in discord but on the test screen and in games the mic is too quiet for people to hear. I’ve been on all of the support calls...
  6. USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2: Literally have followed every set of directions. I updated all my drivers, reinstalled all of them. I set my usb selective to disabled. I took off fast startup. I changed my power settings. I enabled my mic permissions and privacy settings. I even updated the software to the...
  7. 20H2 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    20H2 problems: I run Win 10 32 bit, home edition. I installed the latest features update, 20H2, twice now. Each time, I lose the mouse and keyboard. After uninstalling the update via rescue disk as the mouse and keyboard don't work in the updated windows 10, I have the mouse and...
  8. Problem in mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in mic: Hello, this is Aditya here. I want a help from you. I am getting problem in taking online classes as in my desktop mic is not working. In my CPU in the front there are different slots for mic and speaker but my headphones are having single jack. The audio output is perfect...
  9. Mic problems

Mic problems: So the thing is, I did a factory reset for my laptop awhile ago and now my mic is having issues. When a mic is plugged in, the computer doesn't output with the plugged in mic but instead it outputs with the built-in laptop mic. Could there be a driver issue?...
  10. Windows Mic Problem

Windows Mic Problem: This problem is not that recent I think end of last year I got some problems after a new Windows update. Usually I would plug in my standard earpiece they would give you when buying a phone Samsung AKG one. I would always use the earpiece mic but I dont know why I cant use it...