Windows 10: Windows 20H2 not installing after format

Discus and support Windows 20H2 not installing after format in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was already using windows 10 20H2 with all latest updates on Lenovo Thinkpad L440, Incidentally windows get corrupted, so i downloaded Windows iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmarinderSingh1, May 10, 2021.

1. Windows 20H2 not installing after format

I was already using windows 10 20H2 with all latest updates on Lenovo Thinkpad L440, Incidentally windows get corrupted, so i downloaded Windows iso x64 20H2 from microsoft website and tried to install, but it successfully did not happened.Windows get installed but after first restart which windows does on its own, an error comes photo attachedI tried it 5 times after again downloading and doing so but same error. Luckily i was able to install version 1909 win 10 x64.I dont undertsand, my 20H2 was working but not it is not installing.Please guide me what to do.

:)

AmarinderSingh1, May 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 10, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 20H2 not installing after format

How to format on Windows 7

just format from the installer on the windows 7 DVD. the options there when you choose which drive to install on.

i suggest partiotining the drive, i run with a 60GB C: drive, but then move my user folder to the D: partition - so that when i format/reinstall, my desktop/my docs, etc, dont get lost.

Mussels, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 20H2 not installing after format

1. Windows 20H2 not installing after format - Similar Threads - 20H2 installing format

2. Not able to install Windows after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to install Windows after formatting: Setup:Mobo - Aorus z690 ProCPU - i9-13900KFGPU - Gigabyte RTX 4090RAM - 2x16GB Corsair Dominator 5600MhzPSU - Corsair RMe 1000e 1000wDisk - Kingston 2tb NVMEHi all,Before I formatted I had big troubles with BSOD, mostly "system thread exception not handled" errors.I...
  3. Not able to install Windows after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install Windows after formatting: Setup:Mobo - Aorus z690 ProCPU - i9-13900KFGPU - Gigabyte RTX 4090RAM - 2x16GB Corsair Dominator 5600MhzPSU - Corsair RMe 1000e 1000wDisk - Kingston 2tb NVMEHi all,Before I formatted I had big troubles with BSOD, mostly "system thread exception not handled" errors.I...
  4. windows 20h2 not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 20h2 not installing: I have tried to install 20h2 many times and it has always reverted back to 1909 and now microsoft has stopped support for 1909 and I can't update. What do I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-20h2-not-installing/69db33e9-9d10-40ec-b983-7b7c7310d1c7
  5. Windows not update after format and installed ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not update after format and installed ssd: Firstly i installed ssd and install windows 10 in ssd and after that format hdd but problem is when i update the windows it's show error. I have attached screenshot below....
  6. Windows 10 20H2 not installing again after Format SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 not installing again after Format SSD: I was already using windows 10 20H2 with all latest updates on Lenovo Thinkpad L440. Incidentally windows get corrupted, so i downloaded Windows iso x64 20H2 from microsoft website and tried to install, but it successfully did not happened. Windows get installed, but after...
  7. Unable to install Windows after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Windows after 20H2 update: I installed the 20H2 update using the Update Assistance tool on the Microsoft website. Turns out my system is not compatible with the update and I was stuck in a BSOD loop upon restart. I have tried repairing my installation and rolling back, doesn't work. I have formatted...
  8. Problems after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after installing 20H2: I just installed 20H2 with an in-place upgrade plus the latest updates on 2 HP laptops different models. I have had no problems with the 15bs234wm, but I have several on the 15da0053wm. It has a 1 TB WD PCIe/NVMe which I installed just after completing the upgrade/updates,...
  9. Problems after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after installing 20H2: just installed 20H2 with an in-place upgrade plus the latest updates on 2 HP laptops (different models). I have had no problems with the 15bs234wm, but I have two on the 15da0053wm. It has a 1 TB WD PCIe/NVMe which I installed just after completing the upgrade/updates, which...
  10. Slow startup after installing 20h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup after installing 20h2: Hi, I have problem with startup times after updating latest update. [ATTACH] The startup goes from 30 sec to 5-10 minutes. The cause of this is secondary drive with SMART errors reported. I know the drive have SMART errors but i intend to use it until it literal dies....