Windows 10: Windows 20H2 settings problem

Discus and support Windows 20H2 settings problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've updated Windows to 20H2 and encountered several problems with Settings. Everytime i go to Settings -> Accounts - 1 minute to REBOOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marcin_Pawlowski, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows 20H2 settings problem

Hello,

I've updated Windows to 20H2 and encountered several problems with Settings.

Everytime i go to Settings -> Accounts - 1 minute to REBOOT

Everytime i go to Computer Management -> Users - 1 minute to REBOOT

Everytime i go to Settings -> Work or school - 1 minute to REBOOT

I'm part of company domain.

Please help.

:)

Marcin_Pawlowski, Oct 27, 2020

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

I clean installed 20H2 but unfortunately i don't know which version i had previously.

Currently I'm trying to install the 1803 version, since it's an old laptop.

Or should i install the ones you suggested me?

Thank you

CreepyMemes, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 20H2 settings problem

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 20H2 settings problem

1. Windows 20H2 settings problem - Similar Threads - 20H2 settings problem

2. Problems after update to 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after update to 20H2: Hi all! Ever since I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 version, I experience two problems that bug me quite a lot: every time the computer is restarted or turned on, I need to sign in to Skype every time after turning the computer on, all my network drives ask to put in...
  3. Permanent problem after Windows 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permanent problem after Windows 20H2 update: So let me start from the beginning: I updated my PC (Windows 10 2004 before update, Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super) to 20H2 and after that my problems started: if i restart my computer icons won't load and some of the startup programs won't start. Sometimes it freezes...
  4. problem installing software in version 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem installing software in version 20H2: Hi all I had to re-install from scratch on a PC and installed all the updates available including 20H2 Windows here a detail of the current install and HW: Windows 10 Family Version 20H2 Version expl.sys 19042.630 Windows Feature Experience pack 120.2212.31.0 Intel(R)...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 Snip & Sketch problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 20H2 Snip & Sketch problem: Hello, I've got a problem with "Snip & Sketch". I have the latest version of windows 20H2 and when I try to do a screenshot win + shift + s and choose where to do, I get a blank picture, there's nothing to see. What can i do to fix that? It's annoying that it doesn't work....
  6. windows 10 20h2 installing problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 20h2 installing problems: i have a problem that when i click at the update button. It shows "getting things ready". then it took hours in completing 100%. then it get downloaded fast. Then it shows installing, after that when installing completed till 6% then again "getting things ready" was...
  7. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Upgrade Problem

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Upgrade Problem: I decided to install the 20H2 upgrade on my 2 PCs this morning. Both were running version 2004. All went fine on my laptop, but I'm left with a problem on my desktop PC. The upgrade appeared to complete normally as shown in the specs (see screenshot) however I was left with...
  8. Power Problems 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Problems 20H2: Hello MS Teams; I am running Windows 10 Pro OS Build # 19042.630 with 20H2 on my Laptop. Since installing a few new updates, my laptop seems to have a few power management issues. When I close my lid, my PC should go to sleep, and it doesn't. When I open the lid to check...
  9. Problem Getting 20H2 Installed

Problem Getting 20H2 Installed: Today my wife brought me her HP Envy laptop as I had asked her to let me know if she got the 20H2 update as I had a hard time getting it installed on my Omen Obelisk several weeks ago. So I look and there the 20H2 update was there waiting. So I clicked on download and...
  10. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20h2 Problem: Hi, since i reset and downloaded the new windows 10 20h2 version on my old laptop, the screen constantly freezes every three seconds for about a second. What causes this problem? Should i just download an older version of w10 or what?...