Windows 10: Windows 20H2 settings problem

Discus and support Windows 20H2 settings problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've updated Windows to 20H2 and encountered several problems with Settings. Everytime i go to Settings -> Accounts - 1 minute to REBOOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marcin_Pawlowski, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows 20H2 settings problem

Hello,

I've updated Windows to 20H2 and encountered several problems with Settings.

Everytime i go to Settings -> Accounts - 1 minute to REBOOT

Everytime i go to Computer Management -> Users - 1 minute to REBOOT

Everytime i go to Settings -> Work or school - 1 minute to REBOOT

I'm part of company domain.

Please help.

:)

Marcin_Pawlowski, Oct 27, 2020

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

I clean installed 20H2 but unfortunately i don't know which version i had previously.

Currently I'm trying to install the 1803 version, since it's an old laptop.

Or should i install the ones you suggested me?

Thank you

CreepyMemes, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 20H2 settings problem

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 20H2 settings problem

1. Windows 20H2 settings problem - Similar Threads - 20H2 settings problem

2. Problem uploading windows 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem uploading windows 20H2: My windows 10 is happy to upload Update's for Microsoft Defender antimalware platform but wont update Windows 10 version 20H2updateI have tried several things like switching off my Antivirus F-Secure and it still won't upload.Have tried running trouble shooter - No problems...
  3. Windows 20H2 Mic problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 20H2 Mic problem: Hello, I have this problem that I cannot use my mic at all after update 20H2. Whenever I connect on Discord or Google meet, my mic makes completely out of world noises and doesn't detect my voice at all. It's also important to note that this is happening to me no matter what...
  4. Problem upgrading to Windows 20H2

Problem upgrading to Windows 20H2: My PC is still running on Windows 10 pro Version 1803 which reaches end of service on 11/5. When trying to download the latest version I get a notice asking me to manually uninstall Avira Antivirus 2018. I do not have this installed in my apps but have tried to install the...
  5. Problems with the update of 20H2

Problems with the update of 20H2: I can't install Bitdefender because of a Windows problem. Is there any way to roll back to a version of Windows 10 before the update of 20H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-the-update-of-20h2/d02c12be-93cb-41ee-afb0-5577b7b7da8b
  6. Weird Windows 20H2 Bug with Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows 20H2 Bug with Settings: I have this weird bug in Windows, see video: https://youtu.be/Sxs7YEypWuk I looks like the TAB key is stuck, but it's not, and other applications behave properly. I can't type in the settings search bar, and things seem to be scrolling on their own as well. I tried...
  7. Windows update 20H2 Problem

Windows update 20H2 Problem: Once I install the update 20H2 onto my computer I can get to the lock screen, but once I log in there is nothing but a black screen - and my cursor - no GUI. However, I can use Ctrl Alt Delete to get to task manager - from which I can use CMD to open any apps I want to use. I...
  8. Windows 20H2 Settings Banners

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 20H2 Settings Banners: I have a question concerning the settings page banners. Unlike many users, I personally like the banners, but for some reason one of the items has suddenly disappeared... "Web Browsing." OneDrive, Windows Update, Rewards are there, Web Browsing is gone. It was there the other...
  9. 20H2 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    20H2 problems: I run Win 10 32 bit, home edition. I installed the latest features update, 20H2, twice now. Each time, I lose the mouse and keyboard. After uninstalling the update via rescue disk as the mouse and keyboard don't work in the updated windows 10, I have the mouse and...
  10. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20h2 Problem: Hi, since i reset and downloaded the new windows 10 20h2 version on my old laptop, the screen constantly freezes every three seconds for about a second. What causes this problem? Should i just download an older version of w10 or what?...