Windows 10: Windows 20H2 updates please help?

Discus and support Windows 20H2 updates please help? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So the new update for 20H2 came out today and i can't do anything to install it it's literally stuck at 0 percent downloading and has been for hours. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErikaRam, Dec 9, 2020.

1. ErikaRam Win User

Windows 20H2 updates please help?

So the new update for 20H2 came out today and i can't do anything to install it it's literally stuck at 0 percent downloading and has been for hours. I can't do a update install because it only goes to 2004 not 20H2 on the update media page and when I try to create it it says that I am trying to go back to a old version of windows and I will lose everything. Please is there a way to fix this without risking that?

:)

ErikaRam, Dec 9, 2020

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 20H2 updates please help? - Similar Threads - 20H2 updates please

2. Help with windows 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with windows 20H2 update: Hi all, today I tried to update my windows and it told me I need to uninstall a program called Virtualbox. I've never even heard of this program or even have it installed. I then made the discovery that other programs can run Virtualbox through that program itself or...
  3. Windows 10- 20H2 won't install! Help please!

Windows 10- 20H2 won't install! Help please!: I've officially tried it all, I've been trying to install this update since last year, so frustrating. Updating drivers, inputting commands in cmd, and deleting/updating software. I've tried the media creationtool many times and I've disabled windows defender during start up....
  4. PC loops restarting to the BIOS screen after Windows 10 20H2 update. Please help!

PC loops restarting to the BIOS screen after Windows 10 20H2 update. Please help!: This is what I did. I updated my Windows 10 to the latest 20H2 feature update yesterday and it downloaded and installed correctly. Then I clicked the restart now button as usual and it restarted to working on updates, don't turn off your pc screen and after 30% completed, it...
  5. Cannot update W10 to 20H2, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot update W10 to 20H2, please help: The first time I tried updating to 20H2 it got stuck at 0% prepared and I had to hard restart my computer. Next time I turned it on it said it was pending a restart, which it also froze on and after finally going through it just says 'We couldn't install this update, but you...
  6. Windows 10 Update Version 20H2 HELP!!!!!

Windows 10 Update Version 20H2 HELP!!!!!: I have seen many other people running into this same issue I am. I cannot get the Window's Update to process through. My system will "install" the update, and want me to restart my system. Once I have gotten into the restarting phase, my system boots back up informing me...
  7. Help please, feature update 20H2 failed code 0xc1900101 - display driver?

Help please, feature update 20H2 failed code 0xc1900101 - display driver?: Hello there, I'm at the point where my windows is basically forcing me to update to 20H2, I put it off for a very long time and now my laptop wants me to make the switch over. Only problem is I've tried to install this feature update 3 times prior and all those times the...
  8. Help me Please “Reset and clean install Windows 10 20H2”

Help me Please “Reset and clean install Windows 10 20H2”: Admin (I use a program to help google translate . Sorry for making it difficult for everyone to understand.) Now my notebook (buy 1 week) issue same Pc am nearly crazy. Today I have a question to ask only 1 post, problems arise Notebook Installing Windows 10 version 20H2...
  9. Windows 10 20H2 update is corrupted,Help!

Windows 10 20H2 update is corrupted,Help!: My Windows 10 says that "Let's get Back on Track.Your Windows 10 will need to restart the device."Then after an hour,it restarts on a black screen,"Undoing Changes made to your computer."How was this possible?I did'nt press any buttons or any keyboard shortcuts.After another...
  10. Help with failed update 20H2

Help with failed update 20H2: My windows 10 home update keeps failing. It will fail on different %'s. The last failure was at 94%. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 (2) Last failed install attempt on ‎8/‎24/‎2020 - 0x8007042b Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 (2) Last failed install...