Windows 10: Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

Discus and support Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john-errington, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed to install the 21H2 update.I ran WUreset.bat and the windows update troubleshooter - it still would not recognise an update was needed.Then I tried to force an update via windows update assistant - but it ended without an update being processed.So the machine is still on 21H1 - and STILL saying "youre up to date"Why is wind

:)

john-errington, Jul 29, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 29, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jul 29, 2022
  4. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams (work or school) says "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working"

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams (work or school).

While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".

With the newest software installed from the Razer Website (Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21) it isn´t working.

When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphone.

No Razer Synapse means no 7.1 sound, nor bass optimization.

I already asked the Razer support about that topic - they said when everything else (beside Microsoft Teams) the problem isn´t on their side?!

A Week ago, everything was working fine under Windows 10, thats the funny thing.

Any guesses what to do, so it will work again with the correct drivers?

Richie Domatio, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

1. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't! - Similar Threads - 21H1 says date

2. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  3. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  4. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!: A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed...
  6. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 21H1 says its up to date - but it isn't!: A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed...
  7. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - bit it isn't!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 21H1 says its up to date - bit it isn't!: A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed...
  8. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - bit it isn't!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 21H1 says its up to date - bit it isn't!: A client has an older laptop that is not able to move to Windows 11.She was convinced it was fully updated, because the settings-windows update page shows "youre up to date".and assures me she always allows it to do updates.She was astonished when I showed her it had failed...
  9. Windows 21H1 says its up to date - bit it isn't!

10. Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.: Recently I've tried to download items from the windows store, after fixing many problems to allow me to even hit the install button it wont let me install to my desktop as it says windows out of date. I have windows 10 up to the latest version and java fully updated, yet it...