Windows 10: Windows 32/64bit

Discus and support Windows 32/64bit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded the iso file for Windows 10 64bit but when I click for setup to run it as administrator a message appears telling me that I can't run this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Monster_smx, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Windows 32/64bit

I downloaded the iso file for Windows 10 64bit but when I click for setup to run it as administrator a message appears telling me that I can't run this application ( I have 64 processeur) and thank u.

submitted by /u/Monster_smx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Monster_smx, Nov 12, 2020

2. How to upgrade Windows10 from 32 bit to 64bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

You may also update the touchpad driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Touchpad Driver” or “Synaptic Touchpad Driver”.
    • Right click on the drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the touchpad or Synaptic Touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    To migrate from 32 bit OS to 64 bit; if you have max 3 GBs of RAM, then 32 bit should be sufficient for your needs. If you happen to have 4 to 8 GBs or more RAM, then 64 bit would be suitable.
    As for compatibility, you will need 64 bit device drivers for any hardware devices you might have.

For more information, I suggest you to refer to the below given Wiki article by Andre Da Costa and check if it helps:

How to migrate to Windows 10 64 bit from 32 bit versions of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Windows 32/64bit

Vista 32/64bit UPDATES...ALL OF THEM

i thought this might help some of you who are having problems with various issues with vista. i found a site that has a COMPLETE list of ALL the updates that have been released for all 32 and 64bit versions of vista. there are links to download and install each update/patch.

NOTE: a lot of the updates found on this site are not included in automatic updates or vista's integrated update panel.

http://aaron-kelley.net/downloads/hotfix/

i have found SEVERAL updates on the list that have solved problems that i was having.

i hope someone else finds this site useful. if it helps you.... it would be nice if i got a thanks.

Fitseries3, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 32/64bit

1. Windows 32/64bit - Similar Threads - 64bit

2. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  3. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  4. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I install a Mac OSX in a Windows 10 pro 64bit ?

How can I install a Mac OSX in a Windows 10 pro 64bit ?: So basically I read that a Mac OSX partition can be installed in a Windows 10 pro environment,how do I need to proceed , what I already understood a 16 gigabyte flash drive is required that will contain dmg file exe correct me if I am wrong ....
  6. Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...: Hi I have my desktop pc has a few driveslSamsung PRO SSD 1TB - OS2x Western Digital 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's He10's - lifetime of stuff2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Both 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's pass on CHDSK, Western Digital Tests, all good.Did a benchmark test assuming G:...
  7. Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...

Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...: Hi I have my desktop pc has a few driveslSamsung PRO SSD 1TB - OS2x Western Digital 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's He10's - lifetime of stuff2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Both 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's pass on CHDSK, Western Digital Tests, all good.Did a benchmark test assuming G:...
  8. Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...

Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...: Every time I go to install the latest update for 22H2 it errors out and does not install only security updates we know it’s a Microsoft problem so fix it is that so hard to do there are post everywhere about this update that it does not install ever complete FAIL. I even did...
  9. Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...: Every time I go to install the latest update for 22H2 it errors out and does not install only security updates we know it’s a Microsoft problem so fix it is that so hard to do there are post everywhere about this update that it does not install ever complete FAIL. I even did...
  10. Windows 10 64bit 22H2 will not install when is it going to be fixed all it downloads are...