Windows 10: Windows 365 Still Possible, Sources Say

Discus and support Windows 365 Still Possible, Sources Say in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is clearly one of Microsoft’s biggest projects to be released next year, but it appears that the company is also working on something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 6, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 365 Still Possible, Sources Say

More
    • :dead:

:)

labeeman, Aug 6, 2014
  2. garym123 Win User

Office 365 on Windows Phone

Business users use Office 365 setup on the phone. A little more explanation is what is needed.

garym123, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Lumia 640

Is it possible to install office personal 365 in my Lumia 640. I keep getting a message saying phones does not support this version.

stanleygriscti, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Windows 365 Still Possible, Sources Say

Not interested in the slightest. *Eek

alphanumeric, Aug 6, 2014
  5. LittleJay Win User
    I can see how a subscription based Windows OS would be a good thing for MS, as it would generate a steady flow of revenue, but I wonder how many users would subscribe. I for one prefer to pay for software just once.

LittleJay, Aug 6, 2014
  6. I'm trying to think of a scenario where that would work, and somebody might pay to use but I really don't see it. The only advantage I see is you could get the next version of Windows without having to rebuy Windows all over again. Even then it would have to be a quick release cycle so it ends up being a short term lease. Otherwise you may was well just buy it outright and be done with it. The only other way it would work is if subscription was the only option! *Eek

alphanumeric, Aug 6, 2014
  7. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I am with those who just see no reason for a subscription based OS. . .just doesn't make any sense, albeit there is always that someone. . .:angelic:

8. Windows 365 Still Possible, Sources Say

I really don't get the subscription thing? Whats wrong with a life time licence? Money making *Wink

HarriePateman, Aug 26, 2014
  9. To me Microsoft wants subscription to slow down counterfeiting.
    With people going to a cloud for access to the subscription program Microsoft can check the COA constantly.
    How many counterfeiters are going to send in monthly, quarterly, or annual payments?
    So part of the blame goes to all those that steal operating systems and programs.

Some will say it Microsoft's greed that is causing the problem.
    Why would trying to stop people from stealing your products be considered greed.

Layback Bear, Aug 26, 2014
  10. Cyber-criminals would just DDOS the anti-piracy server with random validation codes.

MS would soon get sick of customers ringing up complaining that:
    • They cant log in
    • They have been flagged as pirates
    • The resulting media "stink"

Anyone remember the WGA debacle (or the recent Sim City and Diablo fiascos)?

lehnerus2000, Aug 26, 2014
  11. labeeman Win User
    And the almost X Box 1 live internet connection to work.

labeeman, Aug 26, 2014
  12. gator Win User
    Yes because Office 365 has been such a smashing success... *Zip

gator, Aug 26, 2014
  13. Winuser Win User

I'll pass on Windows 365. I'm not even sure I'll upgrade to Windows 9 until I get to see and hopefully try it.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 365 Still Possible, Sources Say - Similar Threads - 365 Still Possible

2. possibly still have malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possibly still have malware?: hello, a few days ago my brother guided me on downloaded a cracked version of some app. details don’t matter, but apparently the person who made it was notorious for having sketchy malware in their cracks. my brother is the techy one and told me that they were probably false,...
  3. possibly still have malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possibly still have malware?: hello, a few days ago my brother guided me on downloaded a cracked version of some app. details don’t matter, but apparently the person who made it was notorious for having sketchy malware in their cracks. my brother is the techy one and told me that they were probably false,...
  4. possibly still have malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Possible To Still Buy Windows 10 Pro?

Possible To Still Buy Windows 10 Pro?: Hi all, I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro on multiple PC's at my home and I'm really happy with it.I want to build a new PC Tower and I want to install Windows 10 Pro on it, however, I don't know where to buy Windows 10 Pro? I only see Windows 11 available.Also, I received...
  6. Charged my card but still says I need to buy Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged my card but still says I need to buy Microsoft 365: I purchased the personal version of Microsoft 365 logged into my account on my phone. Upon completing payment it went to a dead link. My card was charged and I have no record of purchasing the app in my account. This is disappointing. Why would there be a dead link after...
  7. Charged my card but still says I need to buy Microsoft 365

Charged my card but still says I need to buy Microsoft 365: I purchased the personal version of Microsoft 365 logged into my account on my phone. Upon completing payment it went to a dead link. My card was charged and I have no record of purchasing the app in my account. This is disappointing. Why would there be a dead link after...
  8. Still 'Can't read from Source File or Disk' despite every video possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still 'Can't read from Source File or Disk' despite every video possible: After many videos trying to convert the external hard drive to NFTS, restarting Windows countless numbers of times, checking the disk to fix bad sectors on BOTH the USB drive, external hard drive, and the SSD drive on the PC the disk check showed no errors, adding user...
  9. Still 'Can't read from Source File or Disk' despite every video possible

Still 'Can't read from Source File or Disk' despite every video possible: After many videos trying to convert the external hard drive to NFTS, restarting Windows countless numbers of times, checking the disk to fix bad sectors on BOTH the USB drive, external hard drive, and the SSD drive on the PC the disk check showed no errors, adding user...
  10. Microsoft: An Open Source Windows Is ‘Definitely Possible’

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: An Open Source Windows Is ‘Definitely Possible’: Microsoft’s software empire rests on Windows, the computer operating system that runs so many of the world’s desktop PCs, laptops, phones, and servers. Along with the Office franchise, it generates the majority of the company’s revenues. But one day, the company could “open...