Windows 10: Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes?

Discus and support Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. There are two radio button choices when selecting what to display in the Windows 10 3D Text Settings dialog box: "Time" and "Custom Text."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deloppoled, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes?

Hello.

There are two radio button choices when selecting what to display in the Windows 10 3D Text Settings dialog box: "Time" and "Custom Text."

My question is are the any codes that I can include in the "Custom Text" field like "Date" or "Time" so that my 3D Text Screen Saver would display something like, "Del it's currently 8:15 AM" or "Del the date-time is 20200930-0735"?

Something like "Del {time}" or "Del it's now {date}-{time}?

Thank you for reading and responding if you may chose to do so! Have a nice day.

Del Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes? 46b637c1-891e-4a58-ad94-96e508467479?upload=true.jpg

:)

deloppoled, Sep 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 screen saver

Hi Anton,

If you wish to display 3D text screensaver on your Windows 10 computer, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Search for Personalization.
    • Select Screen Saver in the lower right-hand corner.
    • Choose "3D Text" on the drop down and select "settings".
    • From here you will have a series of options, one of them will be a radio button under "Text" to choose either the time or "custom text".
    • Change the "Custom Text" to whatever text you want to display

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Sep 30, 2020
  3. screen saver text

Can I change the text in 3D screen saver in Windows 10?

SaraCrandel, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes?

Set time and 3D text as screensaver at the same time

Tried googling this, but I'm curious if there is a way to use the custom text on the 3D Text Screen saver but still add the time to it. I tried "random %time%" (without the quotes) just for giggles, but it did not work unfortunately.

***Original title: 3d Text Screen Saver Question***

Ekim Nosredna, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes?

1. Windows 3D Text Screen Saver Custom Text Codes? - Similar Threads - Text Screen Saver

2. Screen Saver 3D Text to accept Unicode ? Display my Office Hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Saver 3D Text to accept Unicode ? Display my Office Hours: As-Is, Screen Saver 3D Text limitation of 20 ASCII characters is a challenge to show my office Hours different each day.How to show Unicode Characters?APPENDIX U+1F550 CLOCK FACE ONE OCLOCK U+1F55C CLOCK FACE ONE-THIRTY U+1F551 CLOCK FACE TWO OCLOCK U+1F55D CLOCK FACE...
  3. Screen Saver 3D Text to accept Unicode ? Display my Office Hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Saver 3D Text to accept Unicode ? Display my Office Hours: As-Is, Screen Saver 3D Text limitation of 20 ASCII characters is a challenge to show my office Hours different each day.How to show Unicode Characters?APPENDIX U+1F550 CLOCK FACE ONE OCLOCK U+1F55C CLOCK FACE ONE-THIRTY U+1F551 CLOCK FACE TWO OCLOCK U+1F55D CLOCK FACE...
  4. Screen Saver 3D Text to accept Unicode ? Display my Office Hours

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  6. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  7. Custom keyboard text

Custom keyboard text: For those of you who are familiar with Minecraft, you should know what I am referring to here. Anyways, I would like to try and make my keyboard to where whatever I type, it is in the Standard Galactic Alphabet. I can try and make it a keyboard font if it isn't currently...
  8. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  9. 3d Text Screen Saver Question

3d Text Screen Saver Question: Tried googling this, but I'm curious if there is a way to use the custom text on the 3D Text Screen saver but still add the time to it. I tried "random %time%" (without the quotes) just for giggles, but it did not work unfortunately....
  10. screen saver text

screen saver text: Can I change the text in 3D screen saver in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-text/74e5b3a6-00f6-41bf-aeaf-8dbda664d90f