Windows 10: Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem

Discus and support Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, does anybody knows how to fix the below Network problem? After I reinstall the windows, either the Wifi or Lan connection is not available. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hk_chrischan, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem

Hi, does anybody knows how to fix the below Network problem?

After I reinstall the windows, either the Wifi or Lan connection is not available. I had reinstall the windows many time or install the driver from intel but both are not working.

Please advise the solution so that i could fix the computer.

Many thanks,

Chris

Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem [​IMG]

:)

hk_chrischan, Mar 8, 2021

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Wifi Disconnection Issues - Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit

Let me clarify. Dell DOES NOT HAVE 64 Bit drivers, so your suggestion will not work for me. Dell has 32 bit drivers which they claim will work on 64 bit machines.

Also, when the Win 10 upgrade is finished, I have no internet access (e.g. Ethernet or WIF).

To confirm your instructions, here's the order of operation

1)download 64 bit drivers. Save to location such as desktop.

2)Upgrade to Win10 (while I still have internet connectivity)

3)At Win 10 desktop (no internet connectivity), deinstall WIFI driver

4)At Win 10 desktop, using COMPATIBILITY MODE, install drivers (saved to desktop in step 1).

This should restore my connection to the internet and allow me to complete the WIN10 install?

LeslieSchumacher, Mar 8, 2021
  4. pepoluan Win User

Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem

1. Windows 64 bits Wifi and Network problem - Similar Threads - bits Wifi Network

2. 64 bit window install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    64 bit window install problem: So I just build a new pc, and I tried to install window 10 64 bit, but it just get stuck at window logo, but I managed to install 32 bit version. I understand that you can't upgrade and I also wanted to do a clean install because I don't have any personal info on here. when I...
  3. 64 bit window install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit window install problem: So I just build a new pc, and I tried to install window 10 64 bit, but it just get stuck at window logo, but I managed to install 32 bit version. I understand that you can't upgrade and I also wanted to do a clean install because I don't have any personal info on here. when I...
  4. 64 bit window install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. window 10 64 bit download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 64 bit download problem: So as the title said, I have a problem when I tried to download window 10 64 bit with my usb stick32 gb I've currently have window 10 32 bit right now, I also tried to download the media creation tool from another computer as well, but it doesn't work, any help? Problem:...
  6. window 10 64 bit download problem

window 10 64 bit download problem: So as the title said, I have a problem when I tried to download window 10 64 bit with my usb stick32 gb I've currently have window 10 32 bit right now, I also tried to download the media creation tool from another computer as well, but it doesn't work, any help? Problem:...
  7. 32 bit to 64 bit problem

32 bit to 64 bit problem: So it has been a week since i tried upgrading my windows 10 pc 32 bit to 64 bits.And when i get the setup and try to run it,it says “This app cant run on your pc” My pc is x64 bits compatible but it wont work out pls help...
  8. 64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications: I have a 64-bit PC, and I want to run an application, but everytime I do so it tells me that it can't run on my PC. I've tried running the troubleshooter, compatability mode, running as admin, and nothing works. I've been at this for a few hours now. Any suggestions would be...
  9. Windows 10 64 bit installation problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 64 bit installation problems: I've recently tried to install win 10 64 bit as it says on the internet, but when i boot it up it loads for a couple of seconds but then it tells me the installation can't continue. I can't restore my pc to an older state. I was thinking about making a copy of a windows from...
  10. windows 10 (64 bit) network updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 (64 bit) network updating: I had assumed that it would be simple to update my network devices under Windows 10. Looks like I was wrong! All I wish to do is to remove 2 old devices from the network and add a new laptop. Has anyone any ideas on this? I would prefer the devices to be named to prevent...