Windows 10: windows 64 percent loop

Discus and support windows 64 percent loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; a few days ago i decided to try and factory reset my computer. all was going well but that night an error popped up when i tried to turn on the pc. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ajdninja, May 6, 2019.

1. ajdninja Win User

windows 64 percent loop

a few days ago i decided to try and factory reset my computer.

all was going well but that night an error popped up when i tried to turn on the pc.

i got rid of the error by pulling up command prompt and using cmd then regedit and changing a value from 1 to 3. (Idk what the thing was im not great with computers)

It got rid of that error but now it keeps cycling between a loading circle, then a loding circle that says preparing, then windows update progress at 64%

Ive already searched for a few hours on how to boot using another computer installing windows on a usb and trying to open bios but it seems as though my keyboard doesnt work, but ive tried other keyboards and nothings happening.

Pressing escape repeteadly or f2 does nothing. Ive tried fn and windows, ive tried various combinations with f8 and f10 to try different things but nothing is working. Please help.

:)

ajdninja, May 6, 2019
  2. sashacary Win User

Windows 10 installation Boot loop at 64 percent

I have a acer aspire laptop and about a year ago i decided to erase it erased fine and everything but then it got stuck on the installation at 10 percent i fixed that problem and was faced with another problem now it stuck at 64 percent and keeps restarting
    is their a way i can fix this without a hard drive or disk

sashacary, May 6, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, May 6, 2019
  4. windows 64 percent loop

Windows 10 Install Stuck at 64% Boot Loop

Hi Ian,

Windows 10 installation stuck at 64% after a couple of hours can be due to poor internet connection or outdated drivers.
    To resolve this, we recommend performing the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa
    in this thread regarding the same concern. We also
    suggest checking the troubleshooting steps in this article regarding
    common setup and stop errors during Windows 10 installation.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, May 6, 2019
Thema:

windows 64 percent loop

1. windows 64 percent loop - Similar Threads - percent loop

2. Disk 100 percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk 100 percent: Disk 100 precent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-100-percent/0998ef7c-d8b1-4a49-8f10-ede79277eaba
  3. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  4. Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  5. Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  6. Laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating

7. Why does my windows computer had a hundred percent on cpu .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows computer had a hundred percent on cpu .: So my question is, is that my computer has a 100% on CPU.If it viewers says that I have an ID that is unknown.I check it comes up as an event.I.D and I have over four thousand errors running in the background on the computer and constantly duplicatingSo my question is, is...
  8. Why does my windows computer had a hundred percent on cpu .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my windows computer had a hundred percent on cpu .: So my question is, is that my computer has a 100% on CPU.If it viewers says that I have an ID that is unknown.I check it comes up as an event.I.D and I have over four thousand errors running in the background on the computer and constantly duplicatingSo my question is, is...
  9. hp probook 4530s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp probook 4530s plugged in to ac it says battery low 1 percent an to plug in while plugged...: hello i have a hp 4530s laptopo an the battery was working fine an the charger installed windows 10 an now the battery wont charge i bought a new battery an after it went dead from using it i plugged into ac an my computer thinks its running on battery power at 1 percent says...
  10. Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent

Windows boot loop during fresh reinstall of Windows 10 at 64 percent: I had to reset my PC completely and during the reset, we had a power failure. After we got the power back the reset completed somehow to 100% and restarted and Windows was starting to completely reinstall. After 64% of the installation the computer started to run into a boot...