Windows 10: Windows 7 2018 edition e Seguro?

Discus and support Windows 7 2018 edition e Seguro? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Eu estava procurando uma versão de janelas nivelada para colocar uma framboesa quando eu encrontei Um tal de Windows 7 2018 edition sinceramente eu... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stilk., Feb 7, 2019.

1. Stilk. Win User

Windows 7 2018 edition e Seguro?

Eu estava procurando uma versão de janelas nivelada para colocar uma framboesa quando eu encrontei Um tal de Windows 7 2018 edition

sinceramente eu gostei do estilo, porem dava pra ver que nao era oficialmente da microsoft.

E seguro? Tem algum tipo de malware ou spyware incluso?

Bem nao sou muito de sair instalando coisas sem saber oque tem

Ja tive que formatar meu celular por conta de uma simples bobagem

E essa única essa a pergunta

:)

Stilk., Feb 7, 2019

2. windows 7 tablet edition?

There is no "tablet" edition of windows 7 (all versions of windows 7 except possibly basic have the same functionality when it comes to tablets)- if it detects you have a tablet pc it changes a few settings (icon sizes) and installs a couple of extra applications which can be used with wacom/touchscreen style setups.

You can install windows 7 from USB with no problems, but I am not familiar enough with the steps required to do it.

human_error, Feb 7, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Windows 7 2018 edition e Seguro?

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 2018 edition e Seguro?

1. Windows 7 2018 edition e Seguro? - Similar Threads - 2018 edition Seguro

2. Downgrading Windows 7 Enterprise into lower Windows 7 editions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading Windows 7 Enterprise into lower Windows 7 editions: Windows 7 Enterprise user here.I wanted to downgrade my windows into other editions but i have no idea.i what i am doing tried some tools which fail to work and increasing my feeling of anxiety if i would harming my PC further and risking it towards virus attacks.i also lost...
  3. Downgrading Windows 7 Enterprise into lower Windows 7 editions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrading Windows 7 Enterprise into lower Windows 7 editions: Windows 7 Enterprise user here.I wanted to downgrade my windows into other editions but i have no idea.i what i am doing tried some tools which fail to work and increasing my feeling of anxiety if i would harming my PC further and risking it towards virus attacks.i also lost...
  4. como habilitar el arranque seguro en windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    como habilitar el arranque seguro en windows 11: Como se habilita el arranque seguro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/como-habilitar-el-arranque-seguro-en-windows-11/90c49e6c-f6fb-45c9-92ca-b68d62f592a0
  5. Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.: Hey! Recently the Minecraft Community Celebration event started https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/minecraft-community-celebration and i wanted to claim the free market place items. However i couldn't find any trace of my Minecraft Windows 10 edition i claimed back in 2018,...
  6. This Week on Xbox: December 7, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: December 7, 2018: DOkl6KQfrQM We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Be...
  7. Windows 10 Update issue Nov 7, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update issue Nov 7, 2018: I recently had an issue when updating my Windows 10. Everything went through fine save for the important feature update. Here are some screenshots below so you can see the issue. Can someone help me out here? The architecture this system runs is 1706 according to a winver...
  8. Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018: On Sept 7, 2018, the daily game for jigsaw jam is not working correctly. When are you fixes this????? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access...
  9. This Week on Xbox: September 7, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: September 7, 2018: This week’s episode features new Xbox Game Pass titles, the first half of September’s Games with Gold are now available, early access for NBA 2K19 is here and the full release of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is out now. gyR-NYBGg88 117517
  10. Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?: Hi, it's January 2018 and I just did my annual reformat, and I'm a bit out of touch with the open source apps at the moment. So to get right down to it, what are the new "best" open source email clients? I'm looking for something that looks good, not too cluttered, not too...