Windows 10: windows 7 appearance for ease of use

Discus and support windows 7 appearance for ease of use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings all! Is anyone out there willing to help someone get a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to look like the appearance of Windows 7 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gmt3010, Aug 10, 2020.

1. gmt3010 Win User

windows 7 appearance for ease of use

Greetings all!

Is anyone out there willing to help someone get a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to look like the appearance of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit?

I am so pleased with the newer version I have to say, it sure is nice to have this updated technology and of course, this beautiful new notebook, an HP Pro 67G I think

But I need to start using it asap for work, and I need it to have ease of use as everything else is stressful enough.

I can't find what i need off the bat. The Portland company I bought this from is of no help, they can't even answer my basic question about how my printer got installed in this without be using the DVD which won't play in the external optical drive anyway. I was about the freak out with that, when I noticed the printer was listed.

Maybe someone also can explain that to me as I want to be sure this is secure.

I use my printer wi fi though it can also be hardwired. If I change the wi fi password, which I do from time to time, I have to use the installation DVD in my notebook my old one with windows 7 and then connect by usb so the printer gets the info from the old notebook.

This new notebook, to my relief, just got the printer info. I don't know how. I guess because I still have both notebooks working, and both use the printer. Anyway, my only concern on that is, is this all secure? My wi fi password is for the combo modem/router, plus the wi fi printer and my firestick.

In this notebook, I see the wi fi icon, the firestick also, and now the external DVD optical drive.

My main reason is I want to be sure it is all secure.

Yes, of course I have a password fo the wi fi

I ask this because, right after the first of the year, my router or sometimes my DVR for my security cameras would suddenly go out. As did my firestick, would suddently stop working.

Now, I am wondering if someone else got a new computer, and collected my firestick or router as I see them both in here under "network."

If this notebook pulled in these, can another notebook do the same? If they got your wi fi password? There are enough people around this area who would steal their mother's panties.

:)

gmt3010, Aug 10, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 10, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 10, 2020
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 7 appearance for ease of use - Similar Threads - appearance ease

2. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  3. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  4. "it appears that we dont support this file format"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "it appears that we dont support this file format": So, i found some CD's with photos taken on camera like 15 years ago and some pics work and i can see them but they mostly dont and it just says "it appears that we dont support this file format" its really important for me to see these pics if you could help me i would be...
  5. "it appears that we dont support this file format"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "it appears that we dont support this file format": So, i found some CD's with photos taken on camera like 15 years ago and some pics work and i can see them but they mostly dont and it just says "it appears that we dont support this file format" its really important for me to see these pics if you could help me i would be...
  6. "it appears that we dont support this file format"

7. Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...: I am currently using windows 11 and my laptop is acer nitro 5, is there any fix that can fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-appear-clor-shifted-rainbow-bloom-type/f1e823e6-a285-42f9-880f-2736ff34b31b
  8. Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...

Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...: I am currently using windows 11 and my laptop is acer nitro 5, is there any fix that can fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-appear-clor-shifted-rainbow-bloom-type/f1e823e6-a285-42f9-880f-2736ff34b31b
  9. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  10. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...