Windows 10: Windows 7 Encrypted File with .FILE Extension

Discus and support Windows 7 Encrypted File with .FILE Extension in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My files in windows 7 was encrypted by mistake. Data was usable and I was not knowing that its encrypted. Then I took backup of the data and formatted... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BinodChangia, May 4, 2019.

1. Windows 7 Encrypted File with .FILE Extension

My files in windows 7 was encrypted by mistake. Data was usable and I was not knowing that its encrypted. Then I took backup of the data and formatted the machine and installed windows 10.

Now the data from Windows 7 is showing a lock sign on the icon and is unusable. even it is not copying it to another disk.

Please help me to decrypt my data.

:)

BinodChangia, May 4, 2019

2. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, May 4, 2019
  3. Windows XP file encryption

well there is encryption algorithms such as md5, rsa, etc.

Hybrid_theory, May 4, 2019
  4. Windows 7 Encrypted File with .FILE Extension

Windows XP file encryption

My suggestion to you is to look into what kind of encryption the program used, and look for a way to break that type of encryption. Sorry I can't say a specific program for sure.

Hybrid_theory, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 Encrypted File with .FILE Extension

1. Windows 7 Encrypted File with .FILE Extension - Similar Threads - Encrypted File FILE

2. Unable to get access to files encrypted on Windows 7 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to get access to files encrypted on Windows 7 computer: When my computer ran Windows 7, some files were encrypted by mistake. Unfortunately I didn’t know that they were encrypted. Then I took backup of the data, formatted the computer and installed windows 10. Now these files are unusable. How can I get access to them?...
  3. method of recovering files - encrypted and have the extension: .JIASIHDVL

in Windows 10 Customization
    method of recovering files - encrypted and have the extension: .JIASIHDVL: how do I recover my all files including video, pdfs ? . these files are now encrypted and have the extension: .JIASIHDVL. Every folder containd a text document of JIASIHDVL-MANUAL which contains the following message ---= GANDCRAB V5.2 =---...
  4. File Extension and file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Extension and file type: Recently I came to know the in some directories, all my file type and extension are changed to CAAVME File (.caavme). When I open, its not opening. There is a file in every directory with the name "CAAVME-DECRYPT" and it contents: ---= GANDCRAB V5.0.4 =---...
  5. Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware: Dear Team, I am facing an issue with my windows 10 PC that some of my documents are renamed with '.ACFJKSO' extension. If I am trying to rename the file nothing is happening. From these symptoms I realized that it is a Torjan- Ransom like CBT- Locker. Does any one have a...
  6. File Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File Encryption: I have Windows 10 Pro on my laptop and I recently reset my PC. I stored all my backup files in my hard drive but the problem is that I can't transfer or even extract all of my files because it's encrypted. It has this icon of a padlock, I tried to do all the steps to remove...
  7. file extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file extension: hi, i don't know why but when i'm trying to set .pas extension by PASCAL app it is not sett, i'm trying again and again but nothing is received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-extension/9a8a6899-ad06-4c39-a55d-06371f2ec60d
  8. my files are encrypted!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my files are encrypted!!!!: i go to open any of my files on my computer and everything is encryptid??? smh?? please help! thanks this computer is new I have a bunch of files saved in it and like my one drive and three of my iPhone backed up.... my girlfriend had a SanDisk usb thumb drive and I put it...
  9. Forza files encrypted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza files encrypted: Hello guys, i just moved to Windows 10 few days ago in my two PCs. First i installed Forza to my main computer and some days after tried to copy/paste the folder from PC1 to PC2 instead of redownloading whole thing. There i encountered my first problem, Forza files are all...
  10. File extension

in Windows 10 Support
    File extension: How can I add a new file extension windows 10 Don Cole 73899