Windows 10: Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11

Discus and support Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a printer named Canon LBP6230DN. I use 1 pc with Windows 11 Pro 22H2 and share that printer on local network. Another pc with windows 7 Ultimate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tran hoai thong, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11

I have a printer named Canon LBP6230DN. I use 1 pc with Windows 11 Pro 22H2 and share that printer on local network. Another pc with windows 7 Ultimate SP1, when connecting the shared printer, it says "Operation could not be completed error 0x00000709. Double check the printer name and make sure that the printer is connected to the network. "I ask for everyone's help!

:)

tran hoai thong, Jun 8, 2023

2. Windows 7 File Sharing Errors

Afternoon,

I have a PC that I am currently working on whereby I am entirely unable to access network shares.

I've followed all the steps I found online regarding the configuration but am still unable to do so.

The PC in question (M1 henceforce) is running Windows 7.

Firewall is off and shares are configured.

On this PC if I navigate to \\M1 I see the list of share

If I click any of the shares, I get an error (file and print sharing resource (m1) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.

The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 445, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer. )

This occurs when on M1 navigating to M1

If on another PC (testing using a PC called M4) I go to \\M1; I get the above error without being able to see the list of shares.

Reversing the process (sharing on M4 and navigating from M1 to \\M4) the issue does not occur.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

TimFontana, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11

1. Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11 - Similar Threads - error receiving print

2. Trying to open printing preferences on Windows 11 and continue to receive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to open printing preferences on Windows 11 and continue to receive error: Trying to open printing preferences on Windows 11 and continue to receive error "function address 0x00007FFBB8FE2BDC caused protection fault. exception code 0xe06d7363 The application property sheet pages may not function properly. " The main issue I am having is I am trying...
  3. Trying to open printing preferences on Windows 11 and continue to receive error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to open printing preferences on Windows 11 and continue to receive error: Trying to open printing preferences on Windows 11 and continue to receive error "function address 0x00007FFBB8FE2BDC caused protection fault. exception code 0xe06d7363 The application property sheet pages may not function properly. " The main issue I am having is I am trying...
  4. Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11

Windows 7 error receiving print sharing from windows 11: I have a printer named Canon LBP6230DN. I use 1 pc with Windows 11 Pro 22H2 and share that printer on local network. Another pc with windows 7 Ultimate SP1, when connecting the shared printer, it says "Operation could not be completed error 0x00000709. Double check the...
  5. Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers: Hello,I have a Windows Server 2016, which is acting as a Domain and Print server. I have HP, Canon and Lexmark printers that are shared from this server to the rest of the computers. Most of the printers are using PCL6 V3 and V4 type drivers. Recently I've started upgrading...
  6. Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers

Windows 11 cannot print to shared printers: Hello,I have a Windows Server 2016, which is acting as a Domain and Print server. I have HP, Canon and Lexmark printers that are shared from this server to the rest of the computers. Most of the printers are using PCL6 V3 and V4 type drivers. Recently I've started upgrading...
  7. Printer is not printing in the Windows 7

Printer is not printing in the Windows 7: i am running windows 7 when i am a user account my printer will not print ?[Original Title: printer problems] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-printing-in-the-windows-7/2921f832-46ab-41f2-b3b3-3fc602c8a581
  8. Cannot Print - Receive the following error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print - Receive the following error: I have a wireless set up in my home. My Lenovo Yoga suddenly will not print to my HP Envy 7645. I receive the following error message box: C:\WINDOWS\splwow64.exe Function address 0x00007FFA83FBA799 cased a protection fault. exception code 0xe06d7363 Some or all...
  9. Share a printer from windows 10 to windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Share a printer from windows 10 to windows 7: I am using windows 10 in two computers & other one use windows 7. I have install and use printer on one windows 10 computer and it is shared. I can use these shared printer on other windows 10 computer but can't use it in windows 7 computer. Can i solve this problem....
  10. Cannot connect to windows 10 share from Windows 7 !?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to windows 10 share from Windows 7 !?: Have a NET SHARE W$=W:\ on Windows 10 Have a NET USE w: L: \\win10pc\w$ on Windows 7 Used to be able to connect and save my backups there etc. This morning, I get status: Unavailable in Windows 7 as reported by NET USE same for all my other shares between the two. Both...