Windows 10: WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225

Discus and support WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi we have an HP mini 5101 . It's used for vehicle diagnostics occasionally and nothing else. Someone has fiddled with it and we now get this message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ruth76, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Ruth76 Win User

WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225

Hi we have an HP mini 5101 . It's used for vehicle diagnostics occasionally and nothing else. Someone has fiddled with it and we now get this message. The back up USB has vanished out of the bag , so I can't even use that . Can anyone offer any advice ?This is the full error message we receive . I have ran all possible diagnostics .Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be thecause. To fix the problem:1.Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.2.Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. click "Repair your computer.If you do

:)

Ruth76, Jun 24, 2022
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jun 24, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 24, 2022
  4. WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225

1. WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225 - Similar Threads - failed start Status

2. Miniport driver failed to start device with status 3221225473

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miniport driver failed to start device with status 3221225473: Компьютер выключается , перед этим выдаёт эту ошибку https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miniport-driver-failed-to-start-device-with-status/0db09809-4ff6-40fd-b4d5-b3466f656875
  3. Miniport driver failed to start device with status 3221225473

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miniport driver failed to start device with status 3221225473: Компьютер выключается , перед этим выдаёт эту ошибку https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miniport-driver-failed-to-start-device-with-status/0db09809-4ff6-40fd-b4d5-b3466f656875
  4. Miniport driver failed to start device with status 3221225473

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 7 failed to start .Status: Oxc0000225: Hi we have an HP mini 5101 . It's used for vehicle diagnostics occasionally and nothing else. Someone has fiddled with it and we now get this message. The back up USB has vanished out of the bag , so I can't even use that . Can anyone offer any advice ?This is the full error...
  6. Windows failed to start, status: 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows failed to start, status: 0xc000000e: I'm working on my MIL's laptop. This is an older laptop that we gave her last year, and she rarely uses it so there shouldn't be any major problems with it. It's an HP G60-630US with 3G of RAM and a new Samsung SSD. It originally came with Windows 7, but we upgraded it to...
  7. Erorr oxc0000225

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erorr oxc0000225: Dear Team Good day recently I am facing an Error oxc0000225 with the blue screen as my laptop is not bootable to reset my windows however, when I search the net it says that I must have a windows backup CD or USB to do so however my licensed windows is only saved in the...
  8. failed to start windows - burn windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    failed to start windows - burn windows 7: I downloaded ito for Windows 7 and burned it to usb via rufus, but when i install it from the boot manager This error appears: Windows Failed to Start A Recent Hardware or Software Change Might Be The Cause How can i solve it? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows failed to start. status: 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows failed to start. status: 0xc0000225: Hello, i have a big issue... I bought new computer component(motherboard, ram, cpu) I have installed Windows 7 home premium on my harddrive and i wanted to install windows 10 pro for my new build. When i enter bios i boot from the usb drive with windows 10 on. i get to choose...
  10. Windows Failed to start Status: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Failed to start Status: 0xc000000f: When I boot into win 10 I get a black screen that says: Windows Failed to start Status: 0xc000000f When I boot to a Win 10 Install disk I select: English, next Repair your computer Troubleshoot Advanced options Startup Repair It says it's Diagnosing problems...