Windows 10: Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login

Discus and support Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after receiving an update, have not been able to get past the welcome screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert_Fernandez, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login

after receiving an update, have not been able to get past the welcome screen

:)

Robert_Fernandez, Dec 10, 2018
  2. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 10, 2018
  4. ATIonion Win User

Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login

1. Windows 7 freezes at 'Welcome' screen after login - Similar Threads - freezes 'Welcome' screen

2. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  3. My PC Freeze at Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Freeze at Welcome screen: Hey, I am Prince Gupta an Entrepreneur today I kind of like having some fun with my pc I open my cabinet case remove the CMOS battery and reinserted it and start my pc it was reset the BIOS than I setup my BIOS and restarted my of while starting it loaded but after than it...
  4. PC freezes at welcome loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes at welcome loading screen: I tried ever solution on YouTube. My pc has been like this for weeks and I feel like giving up. I am considering using it as a target at the shooting range and will just get another one. Before I destroy it please give me some advice if there is any other way :( submitted...
  5. My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login: So i just got a new gpu/32gb ram max recommened/650W psu. My motherboard is H110M PRO VD PLUS by msi. Ive plugged every plug in properly, and done multiple checks to ensure that it wasnt my ignorance. The pc does turn on, but it goes straight to the windows homescreen, where...
  6. Laptop freezes at welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes at welcome screen: My Acer laptop has frozen at welcome screen where I should enter a password. How to sort it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-at-welcome-screen/4f609006-035e-4ace-a64e-e978f71d34b5
  7. Lock/Login/Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock/Login/Welcome Screen: Hello, i would like to ask if there is a way to like start my windows 10 pc to select an account before automatically starting to one that has no password? Because, on our pc, we have two accounts/users, One is my personal and more organized user/account that "has a...
  8. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....
  9. Freeze on welcome screen after AMD driver update

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze on welcome screen after AMD driver update: About 3 months ago I updated AMD drivers for my R9 290. Immediately after I started having problems booting Windows 10. Right after post and before windows loading screen appears, a never-before-noticed black screen would flash on/off with a white underscore cursor in...
  10. Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen: Hello, So yesterday I was reading some article from the NY Times (my navigator is Chrome), when out of the blue I get the spinning cursor. After 10 minutes, it wouldn't go away. So I decided to force shutdown my PC. I start it up again, and to my surprise, I can't get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 login screen freezes

2. windows freezing at welcome screen

3. windows 7 freezes after login

4. windows 7 freeze at log in