Windows 10: Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 Games On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a retro gamer. I like games like zuma deluxe and ballance, however I am not sure how to download them, or if they are even compatable with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RADUPRODAN, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:02 PM.

1. Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

I am a retro gamer. I like games like zuma deluxe and ballance, however I am not sure how to download them, or if they are even compatable with windows 10.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  4. Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:22 PM
Thema:

Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

1. Windows 7 Games On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Games

2. KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB 4515384 Has messed my audio up in games and i cannot uninstall it!: Right you've already admitted that this update messes audio up in some games which is affecting me yet you say this has been fixed in KB 4517211 so why have i not got an update for KB 4517211 i've even tried to install it manually it saying not supported ??? see screenshot,...
  3. Taskbar won't hide while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't hide while playing games: Recently, the taskbar won't hide when I'm playing games. I tried the F11 hotkey. I checked that the games are fullscreen mode I fixed the resolution I enabled "hide taskbar" in the taskbar settings. Nothing worked. I don't know what else to try....
  4. Hello. I have a problem with a game FIFA 18 every time I try to open it a messagge is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem with a game FIFA 18 every time I try to open it a messagge is...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Window class name is not valid. at...
  5. Gears5 game freezes on launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5 game freezes on launching: I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding. I installed the game with xbox game pass. I...
  6. Xbox Game pass app wont let me add another drive to install games to and im stuck with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass app wont let me add another drive to install games to and im stuck with...: HELP! So i just did a clean install of my windows in my ssd(C:). now, i have another drive (D:) which is use to keep my media and install games. i had around 500gb of just xbox games (gamepass) the problem is the new windows installation cant read the games in the drive....
  7. Cant open old (disc) games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open old (disc) games: Am on windows 10 w/ the newest update, i cannot open a disc game. The game is Rome: Total War (Gold). Its an old game not sure what os was around when it worked but i am fairly certain it is older than windows 10. I tried doing this but when i executed the script i got this...
  8. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  9. My laptop screen fades causing me to lag in game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen fades causing me to lag in game: While playing certain games I would get bad lag spikes every so often. I couldn't find the problem. Then one day I looked at my laptop (I use a monitor) when I started lagging and it was fading in and then back out. I have been searching for a fix to the problem but I haven't...
  10. Games for WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for WINDOWS: beim Abrufen des Kaufverlaufes ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte melden sie sich ab und versuchen sie es später erneut. Diese Meldung habe ich schon seit 4 Tagen. Wer kann helfen????...