Windows 10: Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 Games On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a retro gamer. I like games like zuma deluxe and ballance, however I am not sure how to download them, or if they are even compatable with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RADUPRODAN, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

I am a retro gamer. I like games like zuma deluxe and ballance, however I am not sure how to download them, or if they are even compatable with windows 10.

:)

RADUPRODAN, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 Games On Windows 10

1. Windows 7 Games On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Games

2. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...
  3. Game Bar Not Capturing Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Capturing Mic: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is really bugging me. Im recording short 30 second clips of gameplays that I save, but apparently my voice isnt captured. My friend’s voices do get captured but mine arent. Help please!...
  4. New Razer Raptor 27 inch 144Hz HDR gaming monitor

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Raptor 27 inch 144Hz HDR gaming monitor: The ultimate gaming monitor has arrived. Introducing the Razer Raptora pixel-perfect 27 IPS display that provides crisp images and high-end performance with: -144hz refresh rate -Built-in cable management -Adaptive Sync | HDR support Check it out: 144Hz Gaming Monitor -...
  5. Do i really need to redownload my games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i really need to redownload my games?: In this system i use an SSD to install windows and an HDD to install everything else. So i bought the PC gamepass and installed gears 5 and the outer worlds a week ago. And in this time, my ssd started to show some fatigue signs, so i bought an NVME and installed windows in...
  6. Gaming performance has become awful after Windows Update. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming performance has become awful after Windows Update. How do I fix this?: For the love of God, help me. My specs: HP Omen Laptop Intel i5-7300HQ nVidia GTX1060 6GB Max Q 8GB RAM 120Hz g-sync enabled screen I've had this laptop for over a year and it's never given me any problems. Unfortunately after updating to Windows 1903 its game...
  7. Microsoft Store Games won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games won't start: I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error : WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I've tried a few different things I found on google (running Get-AppXPackage...
  8. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.: Apart from just showing white screen I have to launch the app multiple times to Load the game.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen-on-launching-appsgames-from-windows/b6a20c2c-b64c-4933-8e3f-fbf178ac4787
  9. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...: Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can download them is my C drive (SSD). But that is clearly not true, I have a HDD with 1 TB on it. All other gaming subscription...
  10. game not working

game not working: minion rush game is still loading for a long time but not working. i mean it didn't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-not-working/79a97446-a14d-4349-b621-be0fe8558d52"