Windows 10: Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading

Discus and support Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, I'm told theres supposed to be a windows logo in the bottom right corner of my screen, near the time. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Codycrumb20, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading

I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, I'm told theres supposed to be a windows logo in the bottom right corner of my screen, near the time. I don't have one. I am currently making other updates to my computer in hopes it will be lodged in with those.

I have a Windows 7 Family Edition.

If you need any other information about my computer to assist in my installation of windows 10, post here and I will reply with it to the best of my ability.

:)

Codycrumb20, Jul 29, 2015

2. Having trouble downloading 6.8

Hello. I am trying to download 6.8 from the nokia website but the following message appears whenever I try: "The page or file could not be found. The address or link may be invalid or outdated." Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Anna

anna_p---01, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Having trouble downloading 6.8

Hi anna,

have you tried visiting www.nokia.com/pcs? You should be able to download PC Suite from here.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Jul 29, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading

You can circumvent that by downloading the .iso:

Windows 10

The Win 7 Family edition is a multi-PC license for Win 7 Home Premium, so be sure to get the .iso (or install medium) for Win 10 Home.

bobkn, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading

1. Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading - Similar Threads - Having trouble downloading

2. Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?: I think Ive tried everything. I keep getting to the end then some error will pop up. Please help me out. By the way it is an older Dell laptop but Ive checked that its compatible with the new update....
  3. Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?: I think Ive tried everything. I keep getting to the end then some error will pop up. Please help me out. By the way it is an older Dell laptop but Ive checked that its compatible with the new update....
  4. Having trouble upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a trouble downloading kb5006744: I have problems downloading kb5006744, when I try to do it through the microsoft service page, it does not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-downloading-kb5006744/f46be943-b4a8-4c27-82f0-8fbe1c48e0d1
  6. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

I have a trouble downloading kb5006744: I have problems downloading kb5006744, when I try to do it through the microsoft service page, it does not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trouble-downloading-kb5006744/f46be943-b4a8-4c27-82f0-8fbe1c48e0d1
  7. I have a trouble downloading kb5006744

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC: I just built my first PC and when I booted it up everything in bios looked like it was working. I downloaded windows 10 installation media onto a usb, plugged it into my PC and restarted it. I started installing windows and everything looked good until I had to choose what to...
  9. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748
  10. Having trouble with downloading from the Windows store

Having trouble with downloading from the Windows store: I'm trying to download the app, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I keep getting the message "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly." It then retries the install, and throws that error again after a few seconds. It keeps repeating the same thing until I cancel the install. The...