Windows 10: Windows 7 Hiding In My Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 Hiding In My Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I asked a question and nobody replied backLink:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Muhammad Uwais, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 7 Hiding In My Windows 10

Hi, I asked a question and nobody replied backLink: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-hiding-on-my-windows-10/c2798e90-525d-4aa8-9e45-36760fad29c8?page=1 * Original title: Hello

:)

Muhammad Uwais, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 7 Hiding In My Windows 10

1. Windows 7 Hiding In My Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hiding

2. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  5. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  6. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

7. How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?: We are using MECM version 2309. 23h2 English United states ISO and using French language pack on top of it. Post imaging using MECM task sequence, we are getting a popup to select ENG or FRE screenshot attached. This behavior happens only with FRE image and for English it...
  8. How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?

How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?: We are using MECM version 2309. 23h2 English United states ISO and using French language pack on top of it. Post imaging using MECM task sequence, we are getting a popup to select ENG or FRE screenshot attached. This behavior happens only with FRE image and for English it...
  9. Can't hide file extensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hide file extensions: All of a sudden, the extensions on my files such as .docx and .pdf have started showing, and I'm unable to hide them. Unchecking "Show File Extensions" in File Explorer doesn't work, because it doesn't remain unchecked. Anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix this?...
  10. Can't hide file extensions

Can't hide file extensions: All of a sudden, the extensions on my files such as .docx and .pdf have started showing, and I'm unable to hide them. Unchecking "Show File Extensions" in File Explorer doesn't work, because it doesn't remain unchecked. Anyone know what's wrong and how I can fix this?...