Windows 10: Windows 7 Hiding On My Windows 10.

Discus and support Windows 7 Hiding On My Windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,This thing kept happening to me when I pressed F11, then, I noticed on the tab, the tab turned into Windows 7 old one, I felt weird, even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Muhammad Uwais, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Windows 7 Hiding On My Windows 10.

Hello,This thing kept happening to me when I pressed F11, then, I noticed on the tab, the tab turned into Windows 7 old one, I felt weird, even though I'm using Windows 10, but I'm sure some remnants of Windows 7 is here, This is the screenshot, I mean I can't screenshot it but I screenshot it from Google.

:)

Muhammad Uwais, Aug 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Windows 7 Hiding On My Windows 10.

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 7 Hiding On My Windows 10.

1. Windows 7 Hiding On My Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Hiding

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  5. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

"Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  6. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent issue with my PC that seems to be related to a Trojan infection. My antivirus software has been consistently targeting two specific programs: `cmd.exe` and `SearchProtocolHost.exe`. Along with this, it detects the download of a series of...
  8. How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?

How to fully remove a trojan that hides as "cmd.exe" and "SearchProtocolHost.exe"?: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent issue with my PC that seems to be related to a Trojan infection. My antivirus software has been consistently targeting two specific programs: `cmd.exe` and `SearchProtocolHost.exe`. Along with this, it detects the download of a series of...
  9. How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide the navigation pane in the file dialog: How to hide navigation pane in file open/save/save as dialog File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-navigation-pane-in-the-file-dialog/8a8f7cee-1138-46c9-8d21-4b6227fa9bf0
  10. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...