Windows 10: Windows 7 Holdout. Ask me anything.

Discus and support Windows 7 Holdout. Ask me anything. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Title. I use windows 7 ultimate. 157984 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CherryMXBrown, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Windows 7 Holdout. Ask me anything.

Title. I use windows 7 ultimate.

:)

CherryMXBrown, Jun 7, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 7 Holdout. Ask me anything.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 Holdout. Ask me anything.

1. Windows 7 Holdout. Ask me anything. - Similar Threads - Holdout Ask anything

2. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  3. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  4. Question about Ask me anything search box

in Cortana
    Question about Ask me anything search box: Ok so can you bring back the ask me anything search box with the microphone I don’t really want this type here to search thing with the magnifying glass box on my computer anymore it just looks wrong without the ask me anything box...
  5. CORTANA BAR SHOWING "TYPE HERE TO SEARCH" BUT NOT "ASK ME ANYTHING".

in Cortana
    CORTANA BAR SHOWING "TYPE HERE TO SEARCH" BUT NOT "ASK ME ANYTHING".: HELLO, I just bought a new laptop with win 10 and came to know about cortana. While i was watching its tutorials on youtube, I saw that in the search bar, they have got "ASK ME ANYTHING" written there.... but in mine one, there is "TYPE HERE TO SEARCH" wriiten and when i...
  6. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...
  7. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything"?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything"?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...
  8. ask me anything search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    ask me anything search box: where is the ask me anything search box located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/ask-me-anything-search-box/a3b12171-4111-44f4-94af-c2abd7ba36f8
  9. Need Help Turning Off Cortana / Ask Me Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Turning Off Cortana / Ask Me Anything: I need help turning off Cortana / Ask Me Anything and restoring the OLD Search Box in Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1703 OS Build 15063.138 Up until about three days ago, I had a search box in my task bar that would allow me to search on my computer, similar to how...
  10. Cortana Ask Me Anything not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Ask Me Anything not working: Has anyone got an issue with the Cortana search 'Ask me anything'? Suddenly on both my machines I notice this morning I will type something like 'Reliability History' and it will display the usual results. But then if I do it again I get nothing. I have to log out and...