Windows 10: Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

Discus and support Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just fired up and old 3ghz Pentium 4 PC that has been in the shed for about 15 years. It has windows XP SP2 It has a DVD player and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ludditefornow, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

Hi all, I have just fired up and old 3ghz Pentium 4 PC that has been in the shed for about 15 years. It has windows XP SP2 It has a DVD player and I was thinking of ripping some of my old DVDs to MP4. Every step has been problematic. To install a version of Handbrake software to rip the DVDs, I need Windows installer version 3.1 which MS no longer host. I have installed XP SP3 but Handbrake still won't install. So I remembered I have Windows 7 Home Premium 3 license upgrade disks and that would solve the installer issue. It was 64 bit and 32 bit. The 32 bit disk has disk rot. The 64 bit one can't be installed as the Pentium CPU is only 32 bit. Does anyone know where I could download a 32 bit Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade ISO from? This is the only PC I have that has a DVD reader, so I would really like to get this working. Any help would be greatly received.

:)

Ludditefornow, Aug 1, 2021
  2. puma99dk| Win User
    puma99dk|, Aug 1, 2021
  3. johnspack Win User
    johnspack, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

white_wolf, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

1. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location? - Similar Threads - Home Premium bit

2. Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit: Can I still upgrade an old computer from Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit to Windows 10? Is this free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-from-windows-7-home-premium-64/61f1a0ae-4639-4b24-8492-ece36d0d1ba8
  3. windows 7 32 bit can't upgrade to 10

windows 7 32 bit can't upgrade to 10: Hello I downloaded the tool from here : MediaCreationTool2004 but can't be fully finished. It reached the process of updating and just 4 - 5 minutes remain to completely installed , but stopped ??...
  4. Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO: I am trying to create a "retro" laptop with an old HP laptop and need an ISO for windows 7 home premium, and I can not get it from Microsoft because it is an OEM key that is on the bottom of my laptop. I tried Heidoc but they had an error when I tried to use their tool to get...
  5. Windows 7 home premium upgrade to Windows 10 home failure

Windows 7 home premium upgrade to Windows 10 home failure: Have bought and paid for the windows 10 home upgrade. I have made several attempts to upgrade and at the end I get a message saying "We couldn't update the system reserved partition". Is there an easy fix for this problem?...
  6. Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium

Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium: I Just found your site - amazing! Planning to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 Home Premium. All the chat talks about Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro. Will the procedures be the same for my upgrade? I do have my Win 7 Product Key. 145738
  7. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?: Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that Microsoft discontinued this product...
  8. Upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit windows 10 home

Upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit windows 10 home: How can I upgrade rom 32 bit to 64 bit windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upgrade-from-32-bit-to-64-bit-windows-10-home/6e9b8449-3144-4209-96ad-19e25364fbf9
  9. Make 32-bit DVD of 32/64 bit ISO?

Make 32-bit DVD of 32/64 bit ISO?: I just downloaded the 32/64 bit ISO using the "Both" option of MCT; now I discover that it won't fit on a DVD (ISO file is 5.47GB). One of my older PCs won't boot from the USB drive, so I need a DVD. Do I have to download the 32-bit version? I've started just in case, but...
  10. Will Windows 10 Upgrade On Windows 7 Pro. 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Windows 10 Upgrade On Windows 7 Pro. 32-bit?: Appears I will be here from time to time on the if's and but's about Windows 10. Here is my reason today. I have a HP Pavilion p6750f desktop running Windows 7 Home 64-bit. I will not upgrade to Windows 10 on this computer. I'm going to buy a HP dc7900 with Windows 7...