Windows 10: Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a MacBook Pro, and i originally partitioned the hard drive to 350 Mac & 150 Win 7. Not long ago i received a free upgrade to Win 10 Home, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Danny aka-grunt0300, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

I have a MacBook Pro, and i originally partitioned the hard drive to 350 Mac & 150 Win 7. Not long ago i received a free upgrade to Win 10 Home, and after using it for a few months, i really liked it and decided to re-partition my hard drive to 250 Mac & 250 Win 10. After following directions(which included wiping out Windows 10), i did the re-partition and put back Win 7, but now the free upgrade to Win 10 Home is gone. My Win 7 keycode worked to get me Win 10 Home when i first installed it, but now it doesn't. Do i have to speak to someone at Microsoft, and if so, whom do you recommend? Thanks for any help with this matter.

:)

Danny aka-grunt0300, Dec 10, 2018

2. Windows 7 Home Premium OEM $90.00

Windows 7 Home Premium OEM $90.00 was $110 bucks!

This is the full version of Windows 7 Home Premium. It's key features include Jump Lists that keep the things you use most right in front of you as well as it's desktop enhancements that allow you to snap windows to both sides to easily view both at the same time.

fairytale00, Dec 10, 2018
  3. white_wolf, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

1. Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Home Premium Home

2. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  3. Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Home Premium: I have a license for Windows 7 Home Premium. Can I install it now and then upgrade to Windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium/c0fb9515-29cd-4baa-beba-cf1f6047ec61
  4. windows 7 home premium not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 home premium not update: hi i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit windows in my computer. i try to update but i can not update. how can i solve it. thank you_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium-not-update/0156792a-c769-42d2-8bff-eec2dec76a53
  5. windows 7 home premium not update

windows 7 home premium not update: hi i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit windows in my computer. i try to update but i can not update. how can i solve it. thank you_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-home-premium-not-update/0156792a-c769-42d2-8bff-eec2dec76a53
  6. Windows 7 Home Premium activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home Premium activation: Hi,today I installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my old laptop after previously having Linux Ubuntu on it and I am having trouble activating it. It came with Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed and I located product key but when I try to activating it with that product key I...
  7. Windows 7 Home Premium activation

Windows 7 Home Premium activation: Hi,today I installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my old laptop after previously having Linux Ubuntu on it and I am having trouble activating it. It came with Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed and I located product key but when I try to activating it with that product key I...
  8. Windows 7 Home premium installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  9. Windows 7 Home premium installation

Windows 7 Home premium installation: Hello,Could you please share the link to the Windows 7 Home premium installation? I'm trying to reset Dad's old notebook which has a Windows 7 license.Thanks,Milosh...
  10. Windows 7 home premium upgrade to Windows 10 home failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 home premium upgrade to Windows 10 home failure: Have bought and paid for the windows 10 home upgrade. I have made several attempts to upgrade and at the end I get a message saying "We couldn't update the system reserved partition". Is there an easy fix for this problem?...