Windows 10: windows 7 install with 10

Discus and support windows 7 install with 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello , If I want to install Windows 7 with Windows 10 at the same time, which option do I click in the image upgrade or custom ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

windows 7 install with 10

Hello ,

If I want to install Windows 7 with Windows 10 at the same time, which option do I click in the image upgrade or custom ??

https://i.imgur.com/qLDDBuK.png

:)

Mabolghar, Apr 11, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2019
  4. windows 7 install with 10

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 7 install with 10

1. windows 7 install with 10 - Similar Threads - install

2. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  3. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  4. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  5. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  6. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  7. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  8. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  9. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

"ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  10. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade