Windows 10: windows 7 ~ installing new programs ect ect. also tried to sexualy assault me.

Discus and support windows 7 ~ installing new programs ect ect. also tried to sexualy assault me. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; software / drivers wont update as normal. my OS is windows 7 home. most certain my pc is crying to be upgraded.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by seanpettis, May 25, 2020.

1. windows 7 ~ installing new programs ect ect. also tried to sexualy assault me.

software / drivers wont update as normal. my OS is windows 7 home. most certain my pc is crying to be upgraded.

:)

seanpettis, May 25, 2020
  2. LenZuvela Win User

ECT vs. ETC

When typing a message or email into my Windows Phone, if I start a word with the letter "e" it will suggest "ECT" as the word I am typing. I think it means to suggest "ETC" which is the abbreviation for "et cetera". I can't believe that ECT, which
    is the abbreviation for Electroconvulsive Therapy, is a very commonly used abbreviation in messages or email. Is this a bug or is there some common usage for ECT? Is there any way to get it to suggest "ETC" or better yet "etc" instead?

LenZuvela, May 25, 2020
  3. ECT vs. ETC

I'm not sure just why it picks that one item first rather than a couple of alternatives but
    Electroconvulsive therapy uses the abbreviation ECT. At the very least I think I would have expected ECT and ETC to appear.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 25, 2020
  4. windows 7 ~ installing new programs ect ect. also tried to sexualy assault me.

SSD optimization, ect performance ...

Hello,

I called on the Microsoft Community to ask you for an opinion on SSD. I have two SSDs on the laptop, please tell me if I can do optimization, checkdisk, ect ... Please give me all the test steps of the SSD. Thank you! Wait
    for response! A good day!

AdrianDragomir1, May 25, 2020
Thema:

windows 7 ~ installing new programs ect ect. also tried to sexualy assault me.

1. windows 7 ~ installing new programs ect ect. also tried to sexualy assault me. - Similar Threads - installing programs ect

2. Properly partitioning formating ect... when using advance install from usb windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Properly partitioning formating ect... when using advance install from usb windows 10: i thought windows 10 was smaller how come I had more space on my drive the first time I installed it from usb what did i do wrong in the drive disk partitions when i advance installed from usb i have 4 partitions i think most of them small one of them 28.7gb so its a laptop...
  3. Properly partitioning formating ect... when using advance install from usb windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Properly partitioning formating ect... when using advance install from usb windows 10: i thought windows 10 was smaller how come I had more space on my drive the first time I installed it from usb what did i do wrong in the drive disk partitions when i advance installed from usb i have 4 partitions i think most of them small one of them 28.7gb so its a laptop...
  4. Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.: My screen has been fragmenting for a while i'd say like 3 months and it wasn't anything huge until recently. Now my screen will seize up and spaz for a moment before returning to a usable state. Outputs function normally in this frozen period. This happens almost every 1-3...
  5. Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuttering, freezing, fragmenting, ect.: My screen has been fragmenting for a while i'd say like 3 months and it wasn't anything huge until recently. Now my screen will seize up and spaz for a moment before returning to a usable state. Outputs function normally in this frozen period. This happens almost every 1-3...
  6. What are pakchunk10_1, 2, 3 ect.-WindowsClient.pak's and are they safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are pakchunk10_1, 2, 3 ect.-WindowsClient.pak's and are they safe to delete?: I was recently looking up ways to free up space.So I searched size:gigantic in Local Disk and all i saw was " pakchunk10_1, 2, 3 ect.-WindowsClient.pak" .They take up somewhere between 4,00 - 4,10 GB of space.Are they safe to delete, and if so should i back them up to one...
  7. SSD optimization, ect performance ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD optimization, ect performance ...: Hello, I called on the Microsoft Community to ask you for an opinion on SSD. I have two SSDs on the laptop, please tell me if I can do optimization, checkdisk, ect ... Please give me all the test steps of the SSD. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Windows 10 link verification, maintenance, ect ...

Windows 10 link verification, maintenance, ect ...: Good morning, Last night I installed Windows 10 Home and please give me a link to all the Windows 10 Home methods, check, maintain, optimize ect ... Thank you! Wait for response! God bless!!! A wonderful day!...
  9. Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ...

Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ...: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I wanted to open a web site and activity manager last night ... and it did not open. I kindly ask you to give me what I need to do...
  10. Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect.: I know many Threads are already started for this problem but none of them couldn't help in my case. Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, name changing and so on ... i tried to reset folder views, made changes in the registry buy adding new DWORD...