Windows 10: Windows 7 Internet checkers

Discus and support Windows 7 Internet checkers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Windows 7 Internet checkers game installed on my Win 10 now and it works great. But is it possible to add my own comments to the canned ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Badboy1946, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Windows 7 Internet checkers

I have the Windows 7 Internet checkers game installed on my Win 10 now and it works great. But is it possible to add my own comments to the canned ones that are already built into the game?

:)

Badboy1946, Jul 29, 2019
  2. RusXM Win User

internet checkers

I have Windows 7 and love my Internet Checkers (when it's working) It was not on the Deprecation List for Windows 10 upgrade, so I do the download this morning. And just as I feared; Internet Checkers gone. Quick rewind back to my Windows 7 and.....now
    Internet Explorer will not work??????? Anyone.....

RusXM, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Jul 29, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Windows 7 Internet checkers

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 7 Internet checkers wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows 7 Internet checkers

1. Windows 7 Internet checkers - Similar Threads - Internet checkers

2. Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903: Hello, yesterday, I updated to windows 10 1903 but after that chrome even if it opens it does not load a single page, it does not show any error code it simply stays loading no matter how much time passes. This happens with any page someone knows why it happens or how to fix...
  3. Internet Access

Internet Access: Why can't I connect to a domain DaveC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access/b9f9b879-8b96-4124-9d9b-568c95d1a78d
  4. no access to OneDrive via internet browser in Kazakhstan

no access to OneDrive via internet browser in Kazakhstan: It's impossible to access OneDrive via internet browsers on different networks in Kazakhstan. Tried different devices on various networks and service providers without success! Any problems on MS side of things?...
  5. Slow Internet connection

Slow Internet connection: I've tried fixing internet lag spikes since i got laptop , its like 1 year now and still found no fix , i'd think it might be windows process or service. Anyone might know? ***Original title: Any fixes?***...
  6. Internet works just fine however Windows cannot connect to Microsoft services.

Internet works just fine however Windows cannot connect to Microsoft services.: Hello there, For some reason Microsoft services can no longer connect to the internet--including but not limited to; Onenote, Update, Store, Edge Developer ect. I reset my firewall to default settings with no success. What is going on? Thank you [ATTACH]...
  7. Game FPS drops when PC is connected to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game FPS drops when PC is connected to Internet: Hi, I've been having problem of my games (any games) getting fps drops after ~5 minutes (this is almost exactly 5 minutes) in the game while having my PC connected to the internet. As far as I know there is nothing wrong about my PC hardware - no throttling etc (temp is...
  8. Game FPS drops when PC is connected to Internet

in Windows 10 Support
    Game FPS drops when PC is connected to Internet: Hi, I've been having problem of my games (any games) getting fps drops after ~5 minutes (this is almost exactly 5 minutes) in the game while having my PC connected to the internet. As far as I know there is nothing wrong about my PC hardware - no throttling etc (temp is...
  9. Internet not responding

Internet not responding: Further to my last question.I had the post office check the line.Iwas told the problem was fixed,but it isnt.Im still waiting several hours to respond.They told me,its slow because im too far from the exchange. What i cannot understand is,that i was with BT for my internet...
  10. Windows 10 is utilizing huge data while connected to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is utilizing huge data while connected to internet: I am connected to my laptop through mobile data plan. But the laptop is consuming lot of data. It is more than 200 MB per minute or so, because of which I am not able to work with my internet data plan. I have already disabled windows updates and all the other updates along...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft internet checkers windows 10