Windows 10: Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

Discus and support Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, I just recently installed windows 7 on my laptop. (dual-boot), my main OS is windows 10. however, windows 7 runs kinda slow and am having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tyler Tomko, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

Hello All,

I just recently installed windows 7 on my laptop. (dual-boot), my main OS is windows 10. however, windows 7 runs kinda slow and am having some problems. I installed all the updates, but now when I login, it takes a while, and when I login, the mouse doesn't work. how would I install all the drivers from my main windows 10? EDIT: also how do I enable my touchscreen? it works in 10 but not 7.

Thanks,

Tyla

*****Edited title from Dual-boot****

:)

Tyler Tomko, Oct 9, 2018

2. Dual boot XP/Windows 7?

i myself used Vista Boot pro it does work in Windows 7 just install windows 7 on your new partition that you make and then get that program and it works flawless.

Darth_Pewee, Oct 9, 2018
  3. windows 7 mouse accel

MarkC Windows 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix

MarkC Windows 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix works for me just fine. But we need to understand what you are trying to do here. For me, I wanted to remove the acceleration that happens when I move the mouse at certain speeds. I want the mouse to remain consistent regardless of how fast or slow I move the mouse. Is this what you are trying to achieve or are you experiencing some other issue?

EastCoasthandle, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

Windows 7 Enterprise no boot

I'm working on a laptop that has Windows 7 Enterprise installed and it will not boot normally or into safe mode. The screen is totally black. If I run Startup repair on a Windows 7 Ultimate disc, could that possible screw things up?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

1. Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on... - Similar Threads - running slow Dual

2. Dual boot: Vista and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot: Vista and Windows 7: Why does Vista "loop" when I try to obtain permission to access the D-drive from the C-drive. Vista is installed in C: and Windows 7 in D: and Iought tobe able to see both drives in Vista....
  3. Windows 7 mouses doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 mouses doesn't work: Hello, I have a windows 7 laptop and any mouse I connect won't work, yes, right click and moving my mouses works but the left click doesn't. I don't have a numpad either so using my numpad as my mouse won't work....
  4. Dual boot windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot windows 7: Hello everyone, I need to install to my laptop 2 different systems windows 7 and windows 10 for dual boot. Systems will be clean installed as no any systems installed yet. And those systems will be installed to GPT structured HDD. I need your recommendation which system...
  5. Unable to get Windows 10/ Windows 7 dual boot working

Unable to get Windows 10/ Windows 7 dual boot working: I have an OEM version of Windows 7 Pro installed on the HD of my Dell Precision desktop PC. I wanted to dual boot Windows 10 and Windows 7. I therefore bought a new Windows 7 Pro key and an SSD and installed first Windows 7, then (with difficulty; see below) Windows 10. The...
  6. Dual Boot Windows 7 and 10

Dual Boot Windows 7 and 10: I have Windows 7 on my C: drive, I downloaded Windows 10 from Microsoft onto a USB connected SATA drive on my laptop. (drive F:) When I go to install Windows 10 it does not ask me what drive I want to install it to. Will it automatically install to the F: drive since that is...
  7. Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 .: Just simple bought a gaming mouse , while plug into my window 10 asus laptop not working (unknown devices shown), trying my another lenovo window 10 laptop same . Trying in window 7 acer desktop working .Someone can tell me what problems ?...
  8. Window 7 & 10 with dual boot mode not working

Window 7 & 10 with dual boot mode not working: So I wanted to get going with Windows 10 but i have lot of stuff on my existing machine mostly programming setup, so i was not sure what will work and what will not after the upgrade. so to give it a real chance i decided to install win 10 in dual boot mode with win 7. This...
  9. Dual boot windows 10 & 7

Dual boot windows 10 & 7: Hello I have a computer with windows 7 home premium 64 bit with a genuine licence. I have two identicle SSDs (with different serial numbers obviously) I want to run windows 7 on one. I want to put the image of the original on the second and have a dual boot. Software...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 7 on 7/10 dual boot breaks dual boot

Reinstalling Windows 7 on 7/10 dual boot breaks dual boot: I installed the 10 tech preview along side my win 7 ultimate, I reinstalled, the Windows 7 side of the HDD because after however many years the OS had a LOT of clutter, and even though windows update was a nightmare I finally got all the updates installed and only the...