Windows 10: Windows 7 loading startup not loading

Discus and support Windows 7 loading startup not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello so today I went to my computer to play games and stuff I had an monitor problem and It always happen but thats normal I know that only worked but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hannahcarlycookie, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Windows 7 loading startup not loading

Hello so today I went to my computer to play games and stuff I had an monitor problem and It always happen but thats normal I know that only worked but then suddenly the window load up thing just frozed. And then 2 minutes or 1 minute it will give me the options to start windows normally and the Launch startup repair recommend I picked the top one which is launch startup repair obviously I did that and it will say windows loading files and show a gray screen and goes black.. And I restarted and pressed on the start windows normally that one didnt work either it will just freeze again. And pe

:)

hannahcarlycookie, Jan 26, 2022

2. Windows tries to load deleted program at startup

This is a slightly annoying problem but every time that I startup windows 10 it tries to load Asus Ai Suite 3 but I uninstalled that program a while back and windows always gives errors when it tries to load ai suite.

I have gone through to the best of my ability the programs that are supposed to load on startup and ai suite is not listed among them and I have gone through Add Remove programs and it is not listed there anymore either.

I'm guessing maybe another program is trying to load ai suite but I have no idea what it is. I have also noticed that windows always loads more programs at startup than what it says will load when I look at the list of startup programs. So it is obviously not a complete list. For example keybot loads automatically but is not even on the list of startup apps nor is MAGIX Pcmaintain Service and those both startup automatically.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop it from trying to load the program?

Thanks in Advance!

Windows Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

PsiSoldier, Jan 26, 2022
  3. W1zzard Win User
    0.0.24 not load profile at startup

can anybody confirm this?

0.24 uses a different location to store the settings, so you have to reenable "load with windows, on startup load profile" setting

W1zzard, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Windows 7 loading startup not loading

0.0.24 not load profile at startup

I have notebook with IGP345M.

after upgrading (from beta 10) to 0.0.24 final ATI Tool NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button!

I unistall 0.0.24 ATI Tool - settings and log NOT saved.
    install again.
    find max, make new profile.
    but no changes.

NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button

AndreyPopov, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 7 loading startup not loading

1. Windows 7 loading startup not loading - Similar Threads - loading startup loading

2. On startup windows is slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup windows is slow to load: I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for...
  3. On startup windows is slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup windows is slow to load: I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for...
  4. Windows 7 loading startup not loading

Windows 7 loading startup not loading: Hello so today I went to my computer to play games and stuff I had an monitor problem and It always happen but thats normal I know that only worked but then suddenly the window load up thing just frozed. And then 2 minutes or 1 minute it will give me the options to start...
  5. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  6. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  7. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  8. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  9. Windows loading cursor on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows loading cursor on startup: Hi! A few days back I started getting a loading cursor everytime I start the computer It stays for a while and is very annoying as it was not prevailent before The task manager shows the top programs as follows BDS sevice applicationAnti Virus Service Host process for...
  10. IMAP window loading on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    IMAP window loading on startup: The last few days upon starting PC just as everything is loading i get this screen appear from IMAP Service. Cant ever recall seeing it happen before but if it did appear then it must of lasted a microsecond before going away. But last few days its been staying there...