Windows 10: Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows 10?

Discus and support Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows 10? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I am transforming Windows 10 to Windows 7 but I can't find the login screen. I have the cursors, wallpaper, sounds and everything else but the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NickGamesYT, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows 10?

Hi, I am transforming Windows 10 to Windows 7 but I can't find the login screen. I have the cursors, wallpaper, sounds and everything else but the logon screen. Does anyone know where I can find a Windows 7 Login Screen software to transform my Windows 10 login screen to Windows 7?

:)

NickGamesYT, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows 10?

1. Windows 7 Login Screen for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Login Screen

2. Login screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  3. Login screen password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  4. Login screen password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen after login, only cursor appears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login, only cursor appears.: I had to refresh my laptop and after I login in I get a black screen with only the cursor appearing. It seems to stay black for possibly 5 minutes.I did CTRL+ALT+DELETE and only the task manager appeared.I also did Windows+CTRL+SHIFT+B and got a beep sound when I did I also...
  6. Black screen after login, only cursor appears.

Black screen after login, only cursor appears.: I had to refresh my laptop and after I login in I get a black screen with only the cursor appearing. It seems to stay black for possibly 5 minutes.I did CTRL+ALT+DELETE and only the task manager appeared.I also did Windows+CTRL+SHIFT+B and got a beep sound when I did I also...
  7. Black screen after login, only cursor appears.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.: Hi,I recently reset my windows 11 computer with cloud reset but after the process was done, I was met with a login screen and with no way of logging in. I tried logging with my Microsoft outlook account but it said the password was wrong but I know it’s not because I have the...
  9. After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.

After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.: Hi,I recently reset my windows 11 computer with cloud reset but after the process was done, I was met with a login screen and with no way of logging in. I tried logging with my Microsoft outlook account but it said the password was wrong but I know it’s not because I have the...
  10. W11 desktop login screen weather app

W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...