Windows 10: Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

Discus and support Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had some issues with some games not properly launching on Windows 10 but nothing major. All of my games now work except for Ghost Recon Phantoms. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arsi, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Kyle Win User

Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

I've had some issues with some games not properly launching on Windows 10 but nothing major. All of my games now work except for Ghost Recon Phantoms.

2. I found that in the first year of free upgrade that W10 was glitchy for gaming but since that big update the speed of the non-tuned up W10 has improved alot with programs instantley opening with no lag, I found W7 is a bit old now really & takes up too much hard drive space.

Since W10 is Microsofts last operating system it is my thought they would improve this to be the best for the technology we use.

I think for modern games W10 is the best choice in my opinion of course.

RoadBlaster, Feb 20, 2017
  3. Kyle Win User
    I never thought I'd actually enjoy my Windows 10 before upgrading...but I have to say in complete honesty that it has exceeded my expectations.. and as I've been running Windows 10 now since the end of the free upgrade period I do love it.

4. bleach Win User

bleach, Apr 14, 2017
  5. Megan444 Win User
    I also prefer Windows 10, but my computer is new. With my previous PC I used Windows 7, and frankly speaking, I couldn't complain *Smile

Megan444, May 20, 2017
  6. windows 10 is definitely where it's at..

BugMeister, May 20, 2017
  7. Windows 10, they are now saying that Windows 7 is more vulnerable to that ransomware.

Josey Wales, May 20, 2017
  8. Landi Win User

Well, it might be Windows 10 since they really push the update for it.

Landi, May 25, 2017
  9. According to me, window 7 is better than window 10 for gaming. Because, window 10 does not supporting some software’s. But in window 7 most of the software’s are working properly.

willsmith11, Jun 13, 2017
  10. worf105 Win User
    What software are you referring too @willsmith11 ?

worf105, Jun 13, 2017
  11. Windows 10 supports all the programs I need for gaming, namely Steam, a Keyboard, Mouse and a Nvidia Driver.

Josey Wales, Jun 14, 2017
  12. I am using Windows 7 and Windows 10 both, Most of the games runs in this windows easily. But Windows 10 does not support some games. Last Sunday I have tried to install one game “Contra” but getting an error message on my laptop. I tried again and again but I am getting same error.

willsmith11, Jun 18, 2017
  13. Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

It's just a matter of preference. I personally Prefer Windows 10 now since it runs all my games well.

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ? - Similar Threads - best Gaming

2. Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.: Hi I am having some performance issues with my old laptop12-13 years old. I was thinking If there is any good OS that can install and run it in my old laptop without any performance issues....
  3. Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.: Hi I am having some performance issues with my old laptop12-13 years old. I was thinking If there is any good OS that can install and run it in my old laptop without any performance issues....
  4. Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GPUs are like gold for gamers, however, not all of them offer top-of-the-line performance, and even if you have the flagship GPU, by optimizing it, you can improve its performance. By tweaking some settings we can optimize NVIDIA Control Panel for gaming to...
  5. what's the best gaming monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what's the best gaming monitor?: I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  6. Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?: Let me start off by saying I don't know what the hell is going on with these. There's like 500 million options. People say 2080 RTX Super is good for 144mhz and some say otherwise. I also day trade so I was looking for a nice big ass, ultra wide monitor to keep all the charts...
  7. How to configure the best HDR settings for gaming on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure the best HDR settings for gaming on Windows PC: [ATTACH]HDR or High Dynamic Range is the technology that increases the brightness and color of a display in order to deliver high-quality images and videos to the user. Undoubtedly, playing a game on an HDR-capable monitor gives you the best gaming experience. If you have...
  8. How to configure best HDR settings for gaming on Xbox on TV

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure best HDR settings for gaming on Xbox on TV: [ATTACH]HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. It is a technology developed to improve the image and video quality. Some of you might be familiar with the term HDR. Today, this technology is widely used in cameras, smartphones, and TVs. The aim of developing the HDR technology is...
  9. How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC: [ATTACH]FPS or Frames Per Second denotes the number of images a CPU is able to display on the screen in one second. The term FPS not only applies to video games but also to videos. The high FPS means more images are displayed on the screen in one second, which smoothens the...
  10. Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, I am pretty sure that you are not oblivious to the Steam platform. It is a wonderland for gamers as it stores a lot of great games. However, a general perception is that Steam all the games on Steam are paid, which is far from the truth, there are...