Windows 10: Windows 7 orb

Discus and support Windows 7 orb in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have just had a crash and then reinstalled 1809 and am running Open Shell and although the last time I changed the Open Shell button really easily by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICIT2LOL, Jan 13, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Windows 7 orb

Have just had a crash and then reinstalled 1809 and am running Open Shell and although the last time I changed the Open Shell button really easily by saving a set of orb pics and just using those saved pics which are saved to my desktop in the Shell settings nothing shows up when I go to desktop in customise.

Any ideas anyone??

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Dryson Win User

Micrsoft Orbs

Orb for Windows - I would like to suggest something that I think everyone would like. They are called Orbs. Each Orb either on the Desktop on the Taskbar could be filled with any type of file or Shortcut. The goal however is create a more compact display
    for filing systems. For example you have an Orb called Family Photos. You roll over the Orb and it begins spinning on its axis and grows larger showing you all of the files that are contained within the Orb. You then come to a polygon on the Orb that is labeled
    Family Photos 2015. You click on the Polygon and you are taken inside of the Orb to view the photos. By moving your mouse or your finger on the laptop mouse pad controls the actual spin direction of the Orb. Once you stop spinning the Orb for five seconds
    it reduces in size leaving the files that your selected on the Desktop. Once you are finished and click Close the files reduce to a smaller Orb and return to the main Orb. No more needing to create a hierarchy of folders that takes countless ticks to finally
    get to the layer that you want. With Orb you spin the Orb to see what inside the Orb and then click. Orb would also be very helpful on the taskbar where you could pin an Orb that would have programs for game development that might include several graphic editing
    program Shortcuts and the actually gaming engine that you are using instead of taking up more space on the Taskbar. You can of course choose how your Orb operates as well such as when you select it the Orb could unfold equal to the number of polygons that
    are used on the Orb to create a flat projection that would then reassemble back into the Orb once Close is clicked. Or you could simply turn Orb off and use the old filing system of folders. The Orb could also come in Cube Form as well.

Dryson, Jan 13, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Windows 7 orb

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 orb

1. Windows 7 orb - Similar Threads - orb

2. Windows 10 Shows Orbs on Screen or if I try to Install it With Media Creation Tool then I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Shows Orbs on Screen or if I try to Install it With Media Creation Tool then I...: Hello everyone. When I try to install the Windows 10 22H2, then the installer starts to boot and when the windows logo shows up, then the screen shows orbs, and the PC restarts, and boots into the currect Windows. But if i try to install Windows 10 1809 then everything is...
  3. Windows 10 Shows Orbs on Screen or if I try to Install it With Media Creation Tool then I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Shows Orbs on Screen or if I try to Install it With Media Creation Tool then I...: Hello everyone. When I try to install the Windows 10 22H2, then the installer starts to boot and when the windows logo shows up, then the screen shows orbs, and the PC restarts, and boots into the currect Windows. But if i try to install Windows 10 1809 then everything is...
  4. Windows 10 Shows Orbs on Screen or if I try to Install it With Media Creation Tool then I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start Orb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Orb: Is there any way to change how the Start Orb looks AND move it to the center? submitted by /u/Sushruth_PES [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/p48a5w/start_orb/
  6. Customize Win 10 Orb

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize Win 10 Orb: Is there any way for me to load a custom image for my Windows 10 orb? I'm trying to create my own custom theme for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-win-10-orb/3ce746bb-3cd9-4954-91c7-9b6fc6639f09
  7. Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying round blurred orb in centre of start-up screen.: When my computer is booting up, the picture on the start-up screen is lovely & clear but there is also a round circle or orb in the middle of the picture that is totally blurred. The circle orb in the middle I am assuming is my profile picture for my computer and Skype and as...
  8. Does anyone have a problem with orbs appearing on their screen, causing to close and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone have a problem with orbs appearing on their screen, causing to close and...: Does anyone have orbs appearing on their screen when starting, causing me to shut down and restart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-have-a-problem-with-orbs-appearing-on/6ee4235a-30b1-4e0a-94ea-4b5e808ba90d
  9. "Ghost orbs" mouse pointer being "taken over."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Ghost orbs" mouse pointer being "taken over.": My HP all in one is just over a month old, and it began to have some weird "takeovers" of the mouse pointer coupled with dime size "orbs", that float around, usually on the right side of my screen. I ran every diagnostic that I could find, virus scans, you name it. Right now...
  10. Start Orb Right Click inactive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Orb Right Click inactive?: Hi I just found that my right click menu from the start icon doesn't do anything. It was working earlier, but now it's not. I can start the stuff from the all apps menu. Anyone know what is going on? I keep messing around with it, don't know what I might have...