Windows 10: Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve....

Discus and support Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless Canon MG4250 printer after months of working. Troubleshooter fixer cannot resolve issue. Printer copies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SB in UK, Jan 31, 2023.

1. SB in UK Win User

Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve....

Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless Canon MG4250 printer after months of working. Troubleshooter fixer cannot resolve issue. Printer copies and scans fine. What should I try next?

:)

SB in UK, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Kris Ver Win User

connect Dell laptop to Epson WF-3620 printer through wireless access

Hi Anita,

For wireless printers, check the wireless connection. Make sure the printer’s wireless option is turned on and available. Many printers have a button that displays a blue wireless icon when wireless is available.

Also, try performing a wireless connectivity test on your printer. You
    can read the instructions that came with the printer or check the printer manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to do this.

We also suggest running the printing troubleshooter. It can fix issues with installing and connecting to a printer. To use this:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the list of results.
    • Click Use a printer under Hardware and Sound.
    • The Printer troubleshooter will begin. Select Next and follow the steps in the wizard to find and fix issues with the printer.

Let us know how it goes.

Kris Ver, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Problems connecting to wireless printer

We have a new (albeit old) wireless printer (HP Color laserjet CP3525) with a wireless adapter card. Computers running Windows 7 or Windows 8 could see the network and connect. All computers could then print to the printer. None of our computers running Windows 8.1 could see the network. I upgraded one computer to Windows 10. It can now see the printer network but cannot connect. Any suggestions or ideas of what is wrong and/or how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance for any help.

farmrjerry, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve....

Printer not being detected over Wireless connection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that while setting up the Printer over wireless connection the Printer is not getting detected, we will look into this for you. However, we will need the following details from you:

• What is the model number of the Printer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

As you have mentioned that the printer is not being detected, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Canon article

Troubleshoot printer Wi-Fi connection by changing settings
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on connecting the printer over wireless, please refer the Canon article

How to use the printer in wireless connection

You may also refer the article
    Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve.... - Similar Threads - has stopped connecting

2. Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless printer. Troubleshooter cannot resolve....: Windows 7 PC has stopped connecting to wireless Canon MG4250 printer after months of working. Troubleshooter fixer cannot resolve issue. Printer copies and scans fine. What should I try next?...
  3. I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer: I have trouble connecting my PC to my wireless printer. I can print on my iPad and my wife's Mac will print wirelessly! The printer is definitely connected to our internet! I just cannot print from my computer!...
  4. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I cannot get my laptop to connect wirelessly to my MP495 PIXMA printer. For some reason, the device is not coming up when I scan for available printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/d536a7fe-ed59-44f9-aa8e-5a9b5619255e
  5. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer: Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a year or more to no success. If I want to print from my PC, I have to connect by USB then set up printer in wired connection....
  6. computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer

computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer: My desktop computer and printer were working fine wirelessly a few weeks ago until something occurred, possibly a win. upgrade, at which time the computer would not recognize the printer. There is a laptop also on the Wi-Fi network and after the problem with the desktop, I...
  7. Connecting a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting a wireless printer: I can't get my wire3less printer connected to my LAN. It times out each time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-a-wireless-printer/44f6e943-fccb-4dea-8b4a-801449b4d8cf
  8. Cannot connect to wireless printer on Windows 10

Cannot connect to wireless printer on Windows 10: Hi. I have spent about 10 hours trying to solve this problem, and it's very frustrating. I have a Canon MG6220 printer that I have used for years with no problems. It is connected to my 5G wireless network and I can print from a variety of devices in my home with no...
  9. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I am having problems connecting my Lenovo Yoga to my Brother wireless printer - I have tried what Help suggests but it does not work - can anyone help? M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/cf85bbb1-9a6f-4a89-9748-588fae375a2b
  10. All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc.: Hello I'm considering getting a new printer because I can't fix a fault with my existing printer. It's a heavy handed way of fixing the connection problem I have. My problem is when I try to print every thing seems ok. I get the printer splash screen it shows printing but...