Windows 10: Windows 7 people why be stuck in the mud

Discus and support Windows 7 people why be stuck in the mud in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Could Windows 7 people please tell me why they wont upgrade to Windows 10. When it was first offered I was dubious nobody likes change it makes you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, May 11, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Windows 7 people why be stuck in the mud

Could Windows 7 people please tell me why they wont upgrade to Windows 10. When it was first offered I was dubious nobody likes change it makes you feel insecure. The fact is by going to Windows 10 you couldnt be more secure . Windows Anti Virus and Anti malware Engine. The Cloud Library of known Malware. Smart screen to protect Edge. File Protection against Ransomeware. Just update Security each day if you forget its done auto anyway. Theres a procedure where you can still get it free . Ask the Moderators and Advisors they will help you Join us Folks its great. God Bless you all

:)

fedbil100, May 11, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 11, 2019
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 7 people why be stuck in the mud - Similar Threads - why stuck mud

2. Why is microsoft scamming people?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft scamming people?: Microsoft was anounced starfield will come at day one to xbox game pass for pc and after they tripled the subscription price. So many people bought the xbox game pass for pc just for this game as I did. But after that they anounced that game will be 5 day early accessible for...
  3. Why is microsoft scamming people?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft scamming people?: Microsoft was anounced starfield will come at day one to xbox game pass for pc and after they tripled the subscription price. So many people bought the xbox game pass for pc just for this game as I did. But after that they anounced that game will be 5 day early accessible for...
  4. Why MUST Microsoft do away with WINDOWS 7?? So many people seem to love it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why MUST Microsoft do away with WINDOWS 7?? So many people seem to love it: Hi -- I wish that Microsoft would change it's mind and KEEP Windows 7. There are so many users who love it, find it easy to use, so why change it if it's not "broke" ??One of my problems is my camera that connects to the computer with USB port. On Windows 7 it's SO EASY. I...
  5. Why MUST Microsoft do away with WINDOWS 7?? So many people seem to love it

Why MUST Microsoft do away with WINDOWS 7?? So many people seem to love it: Hi -- I wish that Microsoft would change it's mind and KEEP Windows 7. There are so many users who love it, find it easy to use, so why change it if it's not "broke" ??One of my problems is my camera that connects to the computer with USB port. On Windows 7 it's SO EASY. I...
  6. windows 7 slow and stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 slow and stucks: HelloWindows 7 became very slow and Stucks ,and messages always pops up, here is the screens shoots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-slow-and-stucks/f2ff0319-2665-463e-86ac-efed78daed3b
  7. Quarry Mud POV First Class Flights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quarry Mud POV First Class Flights: Alright. Sjeqwruyjgihuuwdeeuwdedy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quarry-mud-pov-first-class-flights/712b55fb-d3b4-40a3-8566-242b714f7e5e
  8. Quarry Mud POV First Class Flights

Quarry Mud POV First Class Flights: Alright. Sjeqwruyjgihuuwdeeuwdedy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quarry-mud-pov-first-class-flights/712b55fb-d3b4-40a3-8566-242b714f7e5e
  9. Why do so many people want to downgrade to Windows 7 when they have Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do so many people want to downgrade to Windows 7 when they have Windows 10 ?: I want to know why do we have to use Windows 10 which Windows 7 is faster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-so-many-people-want-to-downgrade-to-windows/6dc8a758-2a8a-4bfc-9d02-019a61f695cf
  10. Windows Photos People Recognition "Stuck"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photos People Recognition "Stuck": I' ve been trying to self-solve this issue for a little while now. Photos is detecting faces/people in my images and then stops doing so. Through repeated repairs and deletions (app/databases/files) I have determined that the detection stop at a specific date (they only go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scanning repairing drive stuck 70%