Windows 10: Windows 7 Pro crash

Discus and support Windows 7 Pro crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In May 2019 while doing a system backup, the backup program over wrote drive C wiping out Windows 7 Pro 32 bit. Started a new clean install of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mlingo, Jun 19, 2020.

1. mlingo Win User

Windows 7 Pro crash

In May 2019 while doing a system backup, the backup program over wrote drive C wiping out Windows 7 Pro 32 bit. Started a new clean install of Windows 7 Pro 32 bit on a new hard drive and reinstalled all of the software and transferred all of the program data from the damaged drive to the new drive. In December 2019 installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on an SSD and reinstalled all of the software that I use to the new Windows 10 Pro 64 bit SSD drive. Windows 10 started crashing and the Windows 7 Pro 32 bit system also started crashing, Windows 7 had been stable up to that time. Could use some help to fix this issue as I feel that it may be the same problem causing both crashes.

Michael

:)

mlingo, Jun 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Club

You can add me to the list of Win 7 users. I've been using Windows 7 Pro for about a month now and I love it.

Apocolypse007, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Windows 7 Pro crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 Pro crash

1. Windows 7 Pro crash - Similar Threads - Pro crash

2. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  3. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  4. Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files: 2nd fresh install of Windows 11 Pro, all windows updates, updated drivers and bios. All games close to the desktop after playing anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. After the first crash, it crashes a second, third, forth etc. within 15-20 minutes unless I restart the PC....
  5. Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files

Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files: 2nd fresh install of Windows 11 Pro, all windows updates, updated drivers and bios. All games close to the desktop after playing anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. After the first crash, it crashes a second, third, forth etc. within 15-20 minutes unless I restart the PC....
  6. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  7. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  8. I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....

I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....: If i install windows 10 pro version will it get activated by digital license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-window-10-pro-education-pre-installed-on-my/d9635cea-0f05-45fa-b40f-d74e9b5b6da6
  9. I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got window 10 pro education pre-installed on my laptop. But it crashed few days back....: If i install windows 10 pro version will it get activated by digital license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-window-10-pro-education-pre-installed-on-my/d9635cea-0f05-45fa-b40f-d74e9b5b6da6
  10. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...