Windows 10: Windows 7 PRO oa

Discus and support Windows 7 PRO oa in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello. I have a HP Elidesk 800 G1 USDT that has the windows 7 PRO OA license. I had to format the hard disk and i do not have a recover disk, i need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Monse-tech, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Windows 7 PRO oa

hello. I have a HP Elidesk 800 G1 USDT that has the windows 7 PRO OA license. I had to format the hard disk and i do not have a recover disk, i need to know if it is possible to get the windows 7 PRO OA installation as i have the product key. Thanks

:)

Monse-tech, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 7 PRO oa

1. Windows 7 PRO oa - Similar Threads - PRO

2. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?One Calendar knows what day and date it is, so what on earth is wrong with Windows as usual...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Calendar not working correctly!!: This calendar makes no sense. Today is Wednesday 20th March 2024 yet the calendar clearly doesn't know what month or day we are in.Plus why are the first 2 weeks greyed out?...
  4. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  5. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  6. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  7. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  8. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...
  9. How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?

How to upgrade window 7 pro to window 10 ?: Recently i need to install some software and found it not compatible with my osWindow 7 Pro, then i search thought the microsoft Community regarding update to window 10 from window 7 pro. Unfortunately the "Create Windows 10 installation media" not work for my case. i keep...
  10. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....