Windows 10: Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarryBaker1234, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs and get the latest version? I have a disk but it says Clean install That came with the computer. To have to reload all the programs would be a nightmare. Microsoft must have a better way to do this. Thank You

:)

LarryBaker1234, Oct 9, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Oct 9, 2018
  3. NickSteel Win User
    Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

1. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - pro pro

2. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  3. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  4. Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11: I am wanting to confirm cost of upgrade? 99.00 I believe. Do I get my VA discount on this type of purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-windows-home-11-to-windows-pro-11/dffb4837-9c4a-4427-bdec-f546a89619bd
  5. Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11

Upgrading windows home 11 to windows pro 11: I am wanting to confirm cost of upgrade? 99.00 I believe. Do I get my VA discount on this type of purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-windows-home-11-to-windows-pro-11/dffb4837-9c4a-4427-bdec-f546a89619bd
  6. Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs: Hello when i play ea fc 24 and i want to play pro clubs, when i enter a match game crashed and i can not play pro clubs.ultimate team i can play.when i go to logs on my pc it says Application_Application Error_1000.i try alot of ting and had chats with ea support and also...
  7. Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs

Application_Application Error_1000 with playing ea fc 24 pro clubs: Hello when i play ea fc 24 and i want to play pro clubs, when i enter a match game crashed and i can not play pro clubs.ultimate team i can play.when i go to logs on my pc it says Application_Application Error_1000.i try alot of ting and had chats with ea support and also...
  8. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  9. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  10. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...