Windows 10: Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarryBaker1234, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs and get the latest version? I have a disk but it says Clean install That came with the computer. To have to reload all the programs would be a nightmare. Microsoft must have a better way to do this. Thank You

:)

LarryBaker1234, Oct 9, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Oct 9, 2018
  3. NickSteel Win User
    Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

1. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - pro pro

2. Windows 10 pro optimization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro optimization: How can I optimize my primary raid drives when "optimization not available" is shown? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-optimization/1263df21-f9cd-4872-b8b0-63c14deadea6
  3. Windows 10 Pro N 1909 - MediaFeaturePack install with Powershell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro N 1909 - MediaFeaturePack install with Powershell: Hi, if i install the MediaFeaturePack with the "Optional Features" it will be listed with: "MediaPlayback","WindowsMediaPlayer" Get-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName "MediaPlayback" But, if i dont have install the MediaFeaturePack with the GUI i cant find...
  4. Widows 10 Pro Digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Widows 10 Pro Digital license.: Is Windows 10 Pro digital license linked with administrative MS account currently on the system or the account which was used during purchase procedure of Windows 10.I want to reinstall window 10 pro on lenovo yogapad 520 without any hardware change .I just want to ensure...
  5. Cannot activate Window 10 Pro

Cannot activate Window 10 Pro: Just purchased a new surface go lap top which came with Windows 10 s. As already posted you cannot dowm load apps outside of the MS Store. Therefore I also purchased windows 10 pro which will allow you to this as well as keep your security etc. Pro was purchased on line...
  6. WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO

WİNDOWS 10 HOME SİNGLE LANGUAGE TO WİNDOWS 10 PRO: [ATTACH] Bunu nasıl çözeceğim ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w%C4%B0ndows-10-home-s%C4%B0ngle-language-to/de94eb42-39e6-43ca-bb0b-65175424e761"
  7. Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key

Can't locate Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Product key: I have an old Dell 690 Precision Workstation that is running on WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 Bit. I purchased this as a used certified workstation with Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit installed. Tried numerous ways to "Find" the Product code. Its stating that the Installed Key : "MAK key not...
  8. how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ?

how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ?: how can i change windows pro n to pro and how i can delete windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-windows-pro-n-to-pro-and-how-i/83da9650-ba33-401c-b668-a562c0648a9f"
  9. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro: I paid to upgrade my computer from Windows 10 Home to PRO. I received a receipt via email and have looked at the order history under my account - nothing shows a download option OR a product key. The original download that attempted during purchase failed. The purchase comes...
  10. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Fails

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Fails: I have Windows 10 Home installed on my desktop computer and I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro on a DVD. When I tried to upgrade my desktop computer using the product key I get an error message that tells me the Product Key is not valid but I am sure that it is the key that...