Windows 10: Windows 7 pro upgrade query

Discus and support Windows 7 pro upgrade query in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have win 7 pro in our organization which is legitimate and we want to upgrade them to windows 10 pro , is that option available at this point ? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pongen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Pongen Win User

Windows 7 pro upgrade query

We have win 7 pro in our organization which is legitimate and we want to upgrade them to windows 10 pro , is that option available at this point ? If so, how do we upgrade them to windows 10 ? Is that option available from wsus server or group policy ?

:)

Pongen, Jul 11, 2019
  2. NickSteel Win User

Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Windows 7 pro upgrade query

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 7 pro upgrade query

1. Windows 7 pro upgrade query - Similar Threads - pro upgrade query

2. windows 7 install query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 install query: i have a x220 lenovo thinkpad that is just got a new ssd the old hdd was lost and now i want to install widnows7nt windows 10 for some reasons but when i go to download the iso it asks me a product key on the website which i have behind my laptop printed which when i enter it...
  3. windows 7 install query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 install query: i have a x220 lenovo thinkpad that is just got a new ssd the old hdd was lost and now i want to install widnows7nt windows 10 for some reasons but when i go to download the iso it asks me a product key on the website which i have behind my laptop printed which when i enter it...
  4. upgrade query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade query: [ATTACH]Can I delete "Windows 10 Upgrade" folder on D: drive after Updrade my windows 10 1909 to 2004; which contain 2 files, total size is --6.64 gb. Is it safe 2 delete ???...
  5. Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I recently used the msi tool to update a windows 7 pro machine to windows 10 pro. It appears to have a activated the install just fine and is working? Is this install legal?...
  6. Windows 7 Pro upgrade

Windows 7 Pro upgrade: Hello .... the Laptop I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10 is giving me some problems .... when I go through the process to upgrade before the final installation it asks if I want to continue with Windows 10 Home version .... but the laptop has Windows 7 Pro. Can someone...
  7. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I want to upgrade a Windows 7 PC which by the requirements is upgradable to Windows 10 Pro. I went to the Microsoft Store and the only option is to Download WIndows 10 Pro. My Windows 7 PC really requires a clean install. Does Windows 10 Pro give me the option to format...
  8. Upgrade Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I have a computer that I am attempting to upgrade to Windows 10. It is currently Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I have attempted to use the Media Creation Tool to do this as I have done probably a 100 times at time point and I am not able to upgrade without erasing all the settings...
  9. Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 7 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Have tried several suggestions on upgrade of windows 7 Pro. Still get same error message: This PC cannot be upgraded to to Windows 10. PC is not yet supported for this version of windows 10...........
  10. Upgrade of Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade of Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Get thew following error: This PC cannot be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC is not supported yet on this version of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-of-windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-pro/558d9872-9d50-4dfe-9592-3c549d64ff50