Windows 10: Windows 7 Professional key in a box for Windows 10 Pro Retail USB INTL

Discus and support Windows 7 Professional key in a box for Windows 10 Pro Retail USB INTL in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I buy Windows 10 Pro Retail Box ENG INTL on eBay. I doubted the authenticity of Windows 10 Pro and check it with Microsoft technical support chat.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SashaKitan, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Windows 7 Professional key in a box for Windows 10 Pro Retail USB INTL

Hi. I buy Windows 10 Pro Retail Box ENG INTL on eBay. I doubted the authenticity of Windows 10 Pro and check it with Microsoft technical support chat. I wrote to them, dumped a photo of the package and they asked for a key to confirm that this is really Windows 10 Pro. I sent them the key, they checked it and confirmed that it was a Genuine Windows 7 Professional key, not Windows 10 Pro key. Can you confirm the fact that in the boxes of Windows 10 Pro 2015, there is a Windows 7 Pro key for switching/updating to Windows 10 Pro?

:)

SashaKitan, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Windows 7 Professional key in a box for Windows 10 Pro Retail USB INTL

Windows 10 Retail Box-art Revealed

Windows 8.1 pro will download whatever language pack you select & will install it after it is marked active so I am sure windows 10 will let you do the same.

broken pixel, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 7 Professional key in a box for Windows 10 Pro Retail USB INTL

1. Windows 7 Professional key in a box for Windows 10 Pro Retail USB INTL - Similar Threads - Professional key box

2. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  4. windows 7 professional to windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 7 professional to windows 10 key: hello i have a genuine cd key for windows 7 and i currently bought a pc. Is there a way to upgrade to windows 10 using the genuine key of my old windows 7?...
  5. Reinstalling Windows 10 from Retail Box USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 from Retail Box USB: The Retail Box USB contains v1809 of Windows 10. After installing the original version and then going through OOBE and opting in to get the latest from Windows it only updates to v1909 from Windows Update. After a long install of v1909 from Windows Update, I tried manually...
  6. Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?

Can a retail Version of Windows 10 pro Retail. Upgrade a Windows 7 pro OEM?: Because the recent windows 10 update my computer became unusable. I couldn't access the computer because the sign in prompt disappeared and trying to do an update rollback or repair or recovery through safe mode failed. So I had to reinstall my old windows 7 pro just...
  7. Windows 10 pro Retail key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro Retail key: I was using a retail key in my pc without any problem but suddenly my motherboard was gone and I got a replacement from manufacturer. From then I was facing windows activation problem, I contacted microsoft via skypee voice chat, the agent asks for the key and I told her....
  8. Windows 10 pro retail box version number

Windows 10 pro retail box version number: How do you determine what version of Windows 10 Pro comes in a retail box. The last update crashed my computer with hardware incompatibilities. It was an upgrade from Windows 7 Pro that was installed from retail purchase. However, during a move the Windows 7 Pro got lost. I...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key

Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key: Hi, Hoping someone can give me a proper and definitive answer on this as there are multiple conflicting answers. 1. Can you upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 Professional using a Windows 7 professional Key ? 2. Can you install windows 10 Pro and activate it...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Retail Key

Windows 10 Pro Retail Key: I often change motherboard. If I buy the retail key, how many motherboard I can change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-retail-key/561e9289-3694-45e3-a87d-6873f21a54f4